70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2014, 02:52 AM
RE:
First I would take a look at the back link profiles of the top 10 sites in Ahrefs or similar.
You really have to know what you are up against if you are going to put in the work.

Based on that make a plan for your own back links.

Find other related keywords to help you rank for your main keyword, internal links.

You don't need to be on page one to make money in this market but you have to know your metrics.

You have an EMD, which can rank but be careful with your anchor text.

Cheers
Bob
09-15-2014, 06:08 PM
RE:
Add my skype adress "ajitav,mishra" .i will help you for bring your website first page in google.iam waiting for ur positive response.Thanks
09-15-2014, 06:14 PM
RE:
i have a project that i will share to only good seo expert.
please contact at skype my user name on skype is
malika.zarah
09-15-2014, 06:26 PM
RE:
had a look at your site, far as i can see (not going in deep) there is nothing there to indicate your keyword part from the title. the plogg snipets are to short for G to even be botherd to look at em , not sure but looks like some of the artikles are spunned.

this what i would do (not saying it's going to work though)

1 . longer artickle on the first page - make it clear what the site is about for the searchengines, right now it seem to be a blog page about something.

2. creating a silo structure with internal links, at leat 2-5 post pr product on differenet pages - and make sure the outbound links are correct.

3. back linking - well the usual ones
09-17-2014, 07:22 PM
RE:
"Free Software Download" is not a less competitive keyword at all. You have to do a lot of good quality work for this keyword to get good results.
40.gif
09-17-2014, 07:36 PM
RE:
Being that your keyword selected has high competition on google. Consider the tier suggestions mentioned on the first page as a long term strategy for your main website. But while you are working on that try to see if you can rank a Video for a bunch of related keywords including your primary target and be sure to put a link to your website in the descriptions for all of the videos you submit to youtube and other video platforms.
10-07-2014, 12:44 AM
RE:
(08-19-2014 06:12 AM)ramin Wrote:  my site keyword is "Free Software Download" and the competition is low but dont know why i am not ranking will?

your keyword is not low competition mate..find another keyword
[Image: crUiqbF.png]
10-27-2014, 03:41 AM
RE:
thanks from all of you my friends if you want to help me then please add me on skype: raminfaizy
expired domain name da 30 pa 30 ,da40 pa40 at affordable price nock me in
10-29-2014, 04:39 PM
RE:
how to increase pr for my website ,, give any idea for me,,

my website:http://www.panchalinteriors.in/

15.gif