24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-09-2014, 10:00 PM
why my site is not getting good rank any Ideas??
Hello friend i have trayed every seo stips and alslo tricks but i dont get good visitors and good ranks i want adsense safe traffic could any one help me with that

my site address is :www.bestblackhatforum.com

Regards Ramin Faizy
expired domain name da 30 pa 30 ,da40 pa40 at affordable price nock me in
08-11-2014, 03:59 PM
RE:
Hello, iam a seo expert.i will solve your website problems and do seo for your website.
08-11-2014, 04:25 PM
RE:
What have you done so far? What's the keyword competition that you're going after?
08-19-2014, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 06:13 AM by ramin.)
RE:
my site keyword is "Free Software Download" and the competition is low but dont know why i am not ranking will?
expired domain name da 30 pa 30 ,da40 pa40 at affordable price nock me in
08-19-2014, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 08:16 AM by matryx.)
RE:
The first thing I would do is remove the Adsense ad at the very top of your site and see if anything improves.

You also say your competition is low for keyword "Free Software Download" you may want to take another look at that. Google is showing about 497,000,000 results for that term a very competitive market.
43.gif
08-19-2014, 07:36 AM
RE:
You can try some internal linking post to post, plus having a really good SILO structure has always worked well.

Add some backlinking from high domain authority sites. Here's how I would structure them.

Tier 1: Quality Social Media and Web20 highly targeted content that relates to your posts.
Tier 2: Social media sites and bookmarks, web20, articles, and wiki. Go light with backlinking.
Tier 3: Same as above but you can get a just a little more aggressive but be careful because Google is looking at tier 2 now.
Tier 4: You can go crazy with backlinking your tier 3's. And if you're using GSA SER, click all of the sites EXCEPT blog comments, exploits, and video-adult.

So basically i'm saying you need some more backlink campaigns, it still works if you play your cards right. Good luck on your adsense.
08-19-2014, 06:04 PM
RE:
If your doing SEO for just 2-3 months then you can't see any progress.
08-25-2014, 12:32 AM
RE:
I use keywordrevealer.com/keyword_tool.php and it says Do not even think about it!

What keyword tool you used?
(08-19-2014 06:12 AM)ramin Wrote:  my site keyword is "Free Software Download" and the competition is low but dont know why i am not ranking will?
08-25-2014, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 01:04 AM by pheonix300.)
RE: why my site is not getting good rank any Ideas??
Sorry, Cant understand why you say its not competitive keyword ? Its a tough one for new website. least DA of your top ten competitors is 45. Honestly not so easy as you think. Find some other kws combination which is less competitive than this single one. Its more healthier.And one more thing kindly change "Link Exchange" to any other name else there's a chance to something not good
(08-09-2014 10:00 PM)ramin Wrote:  Hello friend i have trayed every seo stips and alslo tricks but i dont get good visitors and good ranks i want adsense safe traffic could any one help me with that

my site address is :www.bestblackhatforum.com

Regards Ramin Faizy
08-25-2014, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 01:50 AM by Expand.)
RE:
As the above posts say, you're trying to rank against some very high PR sites. Maybe you should have looked at this first. On the first page of Google for your keyword, there is : PR8 =1, PR6=3, PR5 =2, PR4 =2, PR3 =1.

Personally, I wouldn't dream of trying to rank for this keyword, it would take a real long time to rank up with those sites.

It shows 526 million competitive sites without quotes and 927 thousand with quotes.

If you're trying to get traffic by ranking on the first page of Google, then I think maybe you should cut your losses and find a much less competitive keyword.

Your main keyword is "Free Software Download" and your url is http://www.bestblackhatforum.com/. Ideally, you should have "freesoftware" at the front of your url, that may help a bit.

But I think you have really got an uphill task ahead of you. I wouldn't try to rank for a keyword that has a competitive site on the first page that has a higher PR than 3. And 526 million searches for that unquoted keyword is far too much.
12.gif

36.gif