11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2015, 08:50 AM
what is the right amount of value for a niche website?
Hi, im going to do a website about geodesic domes to promote a clickbank product, but lets say if a put a blog on the page i cant give away all the value of the product in the blog, because my main purpose is to give value with the product but obviously if i just put 5 pages of content can it work?

maybe i will give more value with the page than with the product, but this happens almost on all clickbank products,m you can give a ton of value in the website, but hey maybe the product can offer some value not found in the page, any toughts?
06-28-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: what is the right amount of value for a niche website?
Its all a matter of trust that people buy ur product so it will take time anyway focus on solving the problem in ur niche then people will buy ur product i guess.
09-25-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: what is the right amount of value for a niche website?
We have built many sites in many niches and I will now reveal what we have seen over and over and over.

Our most trusted and best converting sites that makes us money are niche sites based on a desperate or embarrassing problems.

People value sites that helps with their problems. And they will pay to get a solution.

For example, which scenario has more value:

A mom searching on Google about how to get custody of her child

or

a person wanting a bookcase

Other examples:
people who can't stop biting their nails
women who want to get pregnant
men who wants to have better communicating with women
husband trying to get his wife back
parents trying to do a background check on their daughter's new boyfriend

However, if you can answer targeted questions or problems of people who want to build a geodesic dome, then you will giving true vale to this audience.

But you must do your research and find these questions. Next, after you find these questions, answer them in separate posts on your blog.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$

46.gif