17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2011, 11:19 PM
what happened with the freebies?
Hey, I just saw that the threads in freebies and request sections are gone what happened?
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
02-11-2011, 11:45 PM
RE: what happened with the freebies?
Its my fault, i have deleted the freebies section when i was fixing the tab problem. :drown: but no worry mate, i will start again posting freebies..
Anyway, i was so happy i was able to fix the error now. and had added some more interesting stuff like "golden VIP".. Blush
Now i am really so proud to come up with this forum,
and thanks for being always online and checking this forum, i have to admit that this forum is kinda new. and it was so boring to stay , but so soon, this boring forum would be the best forum which will make you stay, which will be loved by everybody.. :loved:
Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
02-11-2011, 11:58 PM
(02-11-2011 11:45 PM)MikhaelFrankoMogol Wrote:  Its my fault, i have deleted the freebies section when i was fixing the tab problem. :drown: but no worry mate, i will start again posting freebies..
Anyway, i was so happy i was able to fix the error now. and had added some more interesting stuff like "golden VIP".. Blush
Now i am really so proud to come up with this forum,
and thanks for being always online and checking this forum, i have to admit that this forum is kinda new. and it was so boring to stay , but so soon, this boring forum would be the best forum which will make you stay, which will be loved by everybody.. :loved:

golden vip what are the requirements for that?

but yeah I try to stay active because I would love the forum to grow
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
02-12-2011, 04:12 AM
Very interested in the requirements for the golden VIP as well.
04-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Just wish could be joining the VIP or golden vip soon... now, i better think how to start earn 50 soon... try a few things for the past few months, got ban, no money, got ripped buying useless products... hope my good luck will come soon to enable me to get into vip soooooon...
wish me luck... if you have any suggestion/offer any help, I'm all yours...
11.gif

Heart

18.gif