55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2023, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2023 09:31 AM by mehere001.)
using chat gpt to do copywriting your thoughts?
I was just playing around with it and I am sure I can hone the processes.
What questions would you ask it?
01-16-2023, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2023 11:48 PM by aminoacid.)
RE: using chat gpt to do copywriting your thoughts?
Feel free to ask your questions anywhere, and especially in sections dedicated to downloads...
Anarchy !
01-17-2023, 12:44 AM
Go on Twitter and look up freelance copywriters. There are tons of threads explaining how to use GPT prompts.

One of the strongest suggestions is "Act as an expert Copywriter."

By setting your expectation, it has a better idea of where to start its process. Of course, you can use "Act as" for anything else.

For writing, you can tell chat to add drama and emotion and play with different tones - breezy, concise, professional, etc.

Depending on what you want to create, landing pages, ads, blogs, or whatever, be sure to tell it that's what you want.

Popular frameworks include:

PAS - Problem, Agitate, Solution.
AIDA - Attention, Interest, Decision, Action.

Try including these in your writing prompt. Or simply ask it for a list of other copywriting frameworks, choose one and then include it :-)

Remember, if you get stuck, you can always ask the chat itself! I'd suggest doing your work in sections.

So figure out what you want to create.

Use the chat to do some research for you - what are your customer pain points, beliefs, worries?

Then "build me a customer persona for [x] e.g. Pet Shop Customer.

Then ask chat to create something from your research. If it's easier, ask chat to summarise research in bullet points. It's helpful to save all this to a google doc or something.

If you want to see something really cool, ask chat to put your research in a table.

The beauty of chat gpt is you don't have to know everything you want, but it helps if you know the steps you need to create the result.

And if this result isn't what you want, tell it do better!

It's a linear conversation. So try "No. Make it shorter." etc.

Ask it for a list of "impact words" to liven-up your copy.

The results will probably fall short of expert but hey, it's free and acts as a great jumping off point.
01-17-2023, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the great response Lippinzaner
Reps added.
A very usefull answer.
All the best to you

aminoacid
I did
No reps for you

23.gif