9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2013, 01:16 PM
traffic for new site?please help
how to get traffic for my new site mixarticles.net i have this site nearly 20 days old but im not receiveing much traffic please tell me which seo tools i use to build backlinks and any other method to get good traffic.Thanks
03-11-2013, 01:54 PM
RE:
any here please replyy...... Sad
03-11-2013, 03:00 PM
RE:
I'm looking for something for traffic but can not find anything so good :(
03-13-2013, 01:08 PM
RE:
Have you tried ]]<<<.com/by/cipiceuca25]>>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<< ? It's a traffic exchanger, but is very good. I've got 50k visits to my websites untill now in less than a month. Also, they have the option to send visitors with no referrer (it's perfect for google adsense).
03-15-2013, 07:46 PM
RE:
You can follow the below listed methods to get traffic.

-> Classified submission.
-> Social bookmarking.
-> Rss submission.
86.gif
04-01-2013, 08:37 PM
RE:
Are you doing SEO for it? if not than start doing seo or smo.
04-02-2013, 02:16 AM
RE:
If you are going to be using SEO you need to know that it takes time, especially nowadays. It may be worth your while to try to rank for longtail keywords with lower searches and then scale that up. For example, instead of trying to rank for a keyword like "lose weight fast" which would undoubtedly have thousands of monthly searches but also take you months to rank for that keyword, try to rank for a longtail like "lose weight in 10 days" which would have less monthy searches but would be far easier to rank for.

Other ways to get traffic are through article directories, video submission, press releases, quality blog commenting, forum commenting, doc sharing sites, and web 2.0 submission. The submissions for article directories, press releases, etc, need to be of good quality in order to get someone to follow your link to your site, so don't use a software that will spin the content.
04-03-2013, 11:45 AM
RE:
This gig will bring organic traffic to your site.
http://fourerr.com/user/edubacklink4u
04-03-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: traffic for new site?please help
(03-11-2013 01:16 PM)freemoon Wrote:  how to get traffic for my new site mixarticles.net i have this site nearly 20 days old but im not receiveing much traffic please tell me which seo tools i use to build backlinks and any other method to get good traffic.Thanks

hia some tips for you.

well traffic is the same as visitors to your site (pref human visitor's) , depending on what your trying to achive and or you niche there are different way's to promote a site, looking at mixarticles i'm not sure what you trying to do, make a blogg nettwork or sell articles ? any way ask your self hwo is useing articles these day's mostley IM'ers - where do you find em? - forums, digg, stumbleon, twitter , fb are some social media to work on - if you decide to rely on google or other searchengines optimise your site start building back links on - forums, blogs , article sites, news releses - make somevideos share em on the different video sites with links back to your site. getting traffic requires some work over time if you whant searchengine love i wouldent recomend blasting it with millions of backlinks, build the backlinks steady and nice and use differnt platforms - wikki , web2.0 , forums , bloggs etc etc

to learn basic seo there is enough wso on this forums to teach you the basic + more

anyway good luck with the site and have fun
04-26-2013, 02:25 AM
RE:
Harness the power of social media sites like facebook and twitter they can be very powerful for high quality traffic!
33.gif

47.gif