62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-20-2014, 03:39 PM
(req) how to uninstall gsa products
(req) how to uninstall gsa products

Friends

i need one small help .

i need to know how to uninstall complete . i had tired of uninstalling to revo .

can some on guide me .

thanks
03-20-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: (req) how to uninstall gsa products
(03-20-2014 03:39 PM)cvaoops Wrote:  (req) how to uninstall gsa products

Friends

i need one small help .

i need to know how to uninstall complete . i had tired of uninstalling to revo .

can some on guide me .

thanks
The only method I've come across is to do a clean install of your operating system. Then install comodo programs manager before you install any software. So when you want to completely uninstall software, use comodo programs manager. It uninstalls every trace of the software you want gone. I've done this with all sorts of trial software (GSA included), and was able to reinstall the trial software and take advantage of a new trial period.
03-20-2014, 07:54 PM
RE:
i use Revo Uninstaller. Its pretty good (trace and erase even if it is in registry
[Image: hubtract.gif]
03-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE:
How to uninstall it when you already had it uninstalled the 'normal' way, and now the revo and other programs can't find trades when you enter "program_name.exe" ?
03-20-2014, 08:32 PM
RE:
You can instal again and than uninstall with Revo Uninstaller and with cleaning registry

you can download Revo Uninstaller for example from here portable

33.gif
Perfect 10 THANX!
03-21-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: (req) how to uninstall gsa products
(03-20-2014 04:06 PM)Dexx1 Wrote:  
(03-20-2014 03:39 PM)cvaoops Wrote:  (req) how to uninstall gsa products

Friends

i need one small help .

can some on guide me .

thanks
The only method I've come across is to do a clean install of your operating system. Then install comodo programs manager before you install any software. So when you want to completely uninstall software, use comodo programs manager. It uninstalls every trace of the software you want gone. I've done this with all sorts of trial software (GSA included), and was able to reinstall the trial software and take advantage of a new trial period.
I've tried Revo and for some reason, whatever GSA adds to verify trials doesn't get erased. Maybe I wasn't using the right options.
03-21-2014, 06:36 PM
RE:
Reinstall Windows by formatting your hard drive first.
That will also clean any other F****** stuff that you don't want.

84.gif