59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-21-2013, 07:05 AM
[req] The Secret Source of Traffic The Top Gurus Are Using and Not Telling You About
Smile Can somebody share this
08-21-2013, 10:10 PM
RE:
sean mize probably PPV traffic but he puts out great products so would love to see it.
08-22-2013, 12:35 AM
RE:
nope, look to original wso. There author said that's free traffic
08-24-2013, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 08:05 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
RE:
Let me save you a full hour out of your life.
The secret is: Referrals.
I listened to the entire product (Sean Mize refuses to make a product that you can read efficiently, since he only releases audio product that he records from his small coaching program) and his entire concept is that all gurus get almost all of their traffic from referrals.
His solution for budding marketers is to spend most of their time "becoming the best that they can be" and let people know about it. Perhaps do interviews with other marketers. "Hope" that they will spread the word.
"Make your business so incredible that people want to share you with other people, like all the gurus mentioned in the sales material are shared with everyone..., and forget about driving traffic." (Actual final sum-up of product)
He doesn't even admit that most of "Guru's" referrals are due to commissions being paid to the referrers.
Easily one of the worst products he has ever sold.
AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
08-24-2013, 08:47 AM
RE:
(08-24-2013 08:03 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  Let me save you a full hour out of your life.
The secret is: Referrals.
I listened to the entire product (Sean Mize refuses to make a product that you can read efficiently, since he only releases audio product that he records from his small coaching program) and his entire concept is that all gurus get almost all of their traffic from referrals.
His solution for budding marketers is to spend most of their time "becoming the best that they can be" and let people know about it. Perhaps do interviews with other marketers. "Hope" that they will spread the word.
"Make your business so incredible that people want to share you with other people, like all the gurus mentioned in the sales material are shared with everyone..., and forget about driving traffic." (Actual final sum-up of product)
He doesn't even admit that most of "Guru's" referrals are due to commissions being paid to the referrers.
Easily one of the worst products he has ever sold.
AbeLincolnBart

Thanks mate. you just save me a whole lot of time !
70.gif

65.gif