2checkout
Braintree
Square
Payoneer
other [comment]
PayPal
Stripe
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-28-2023, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2024 07:23 PM by ramseth.)
receiving payments on my website: alternatives to paypal and stripe
There are several other payment gateway options available in alternative to Paypal and Stripe.

I've made a through research, and you can receive it by writing my your email address via dm.
01-29-2024, 06:56 PM
RE: receiving recurring payments on my website, any alternative to paypal and stripe?
For international users, many options are not available. Stripe takes 5 business days for me, so it's useless for dropshipping. Seriously couldn't find anything so I've gone crypto but that scares most people away.

PayPal is stealing money by claiming you are breaching their terms yet can't provide proof - just say "Get a lawyer".

I've given up trying to sell online (Dropped 40 domains) and will just get people to pay me via Wise or crypto for work I do for them.
04-10-2024, 07:22 PM
RE: receiving recurring payments on my website, any alternative to paypal and stripe?
thanks for sharing your experience
(01-29-2024 06:56 PM)grumble Wrote:  For international users, many options are not available. Stripe takes 5 business days for me, so it's useless for dropshipping. Seriously couldn't find anything so I've gone crypto but that scares most people away.

PayPal is stealing money by claiming you are breaching their terms yet can't provide proof - just say "Get a lawyer".

I've given up trying to sell online (Dropped 40 domains) and will just get people to pay me via Wise or crypto for work I do for them.
04-10-2024, 08:16 PM
RE: receiving payments on my website: alternatives to paypal and stripe
I've made a through research, and you can receive a PDF containing it, by writing my your email address via dm.

54.gif