74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2023, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2023 12:27 AM by ramseth.)
question: which is the best Dan Kennedy course for copywriting application?
I suppose it could be this seminary:
Copywriting Mastery Sales Thinking BootCamp
Do you have different suggestions ?

EDIT
I synthetised the contents of this forum topic and the posts in it in this article
https://agile.melad.org/best-dan-kennedy...pywriting/
08-23-2023, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2023 11:40 PM by Theo1.)
RE: question: which is the best Dan Kennedy course for copywriting application?
Hey yes, that is an excellent one- I would look into getting the newer version, it is the same seminar but I like the way they redid the pdf transcripts, because they added the all important exhibits and examples into the transcripts- Much more convenient- And there aren't any videos for this one, it's all audios- Enjoy!

Another good one is the Sales Letter Writing Workshop, where he goes through specific sales letters for some of the attendees, a lot of whom were either already or going on to be big players, including one time Internet maven Shawn Casey (who prior to this was actually CEO of Ron LeGrand's real estate educational company from around 1994-1999 and led the company (SDI- Success Development Institute, Ron's original info publishing company) to Inc 500's fastest growing companies for like 2 years in a row-

Ok probably wayyyyyy more information than you wanted but I'm a big info-marketing IM history buff so thanks for the indulgence!
08-27-2023, 01:55 PM
I think it's this——Dan Kennedy :Influential Communication and Writing Workshop
08-30-2023, 02:06 AM
(08-27-2023 01:55 PM)lijianenson Wrote:  I think it's this——Dan Kennedy :Influential Communication and Writing Workshop
thanks. I own this. Should I start with the one I wrote about and then go to this or go straight with this ?
08-30-2023, 02:08 AM
Hey

Yes I have the transcripted version, of course.

Maybes SLWW will be good to go deeper and to keep as a reference.

There is just a lot of material to study, I am reading the 'be your own messiah' from Gary Halbert, and Ogilvy on Ads!

(08-23-2023 11:36 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey yes, that is an excellent one- I would look into getting the newer version, it is the same seminar but I like the way they redid the pdf transcripts, because they added the all important exhibits and examples into the transcripts- Much more convenient- And there aren't any videos for this one, it's all audios- Enjoy!

Another good one is the Sales Letter Writing Workshop, where he goes through specific sales letters for some of the attendees, a lot of whom were either already or going on to be big players, including one time Internet maven Shawn Casey (who prior to this was actually CEO of Ron LeGrand's real estate educational company from around 1994-1999 and led the company (SDI- Success Development Institute, Ron's original info publishing company) to Inc 500's fastest growing companies for like 2 years in a row-

Ok probably wayyyyyy more information than you wanted but I'm a big info-marketing IM history buff so thanks for the indulgence!
11.gif
08-30-2023, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2023 03:41 AM by Theo1.)
Hey ramseth,

I agree with the poster above (hard to write his/her name!) that the Influential Writing Workshop is one of Dan's best ones as well- BUT- It is incredibly long, well over 10-12 hours so listening to it or reading it will take awhile, which I have done in the past-

BUT- Dan gave us a really good condensed version of it- It's the course called Personality in Copy- It is much shorter, I think maybe a couple hours and hits on all the high points of the Influential Writing workshop-

And yes, I still recommend his Copywriting and Sales Thinking Bootcamp, again with the newer pdfs because they have the visual slides in there as well which are important to follow along with to know what Dan is talking about- Hope this helps!

Here's the Personality in Copy course if you need it-

Code:
Http://gkic-digital-products.s3.amazonaws.com/Personality in Copy/Transcript.pdf
Http://gkic-digital-products.s3.amazonaws.com/Personality in Copy/cd1.mp3
Http://gkic-digital-products.s3.amazonaws.com/Personality in Copy/cd2.mp3
01-27-2024, 11:23 PM
here the old and new version of transcripts for
Copywriting Mastery And Sales
Code:
https://disk.yandex.com/d/UCvPogxM1Yw_eA

(08-30-2023 02:08 AM)ramseth Wrote:  Hey

Yes I have the transcripted version, of course.

Maybes SLWW will be good to go deeper and to keep as a reference.

There is just a lot of material to study, I am reading the 'be your own messiah' from Gary Halbert, and Ogilvy on Ads!

(08-23-2023 11:36 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey yes, that is an excellent one- I would look into getting the newer version, it is the same seminar but I like the way they redid the pdf transcripts, because they added the all important exhibits and examples into the transcripts- Much more convenient- And there aren't any videos for this one, it's all audios- Enjoy!

46.gif