60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2016, 04:06 AM
[need help] Reccomend me good contextual backlink service for tier 1 backlinks.
Hello BBHF SEO experts. Can someone reccoment me good (and not very expensive) contextual backlink service for tier 1 backlinks. Is there any quality gigs on fivver that you have tried you are happy with the results? My website is brand new (3 weeks old) with only 10 posts on it, when is best time to start build backlinks to it, to stay under the radar?

Best regards to all!
01-13-2016, 09:24 AM
RE: [need help] Reccomend me good contextual backlink service for tier 1 backlinks.
Build them your self, that is the best way and gives you complete control over quality, diversification and anchor text ratio.
Personally I would never outsource anything as important as my tier 1 linkbuilding to anyone.
01-13-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: [need help] Reccomend me good contextual backlink service for tier 1 backlinks.
I was thinking to do this work alone, but the truth is that i don't know how to do it properly. Due to the fact that English is not my native language I'm not a very good content writer and i need to buy some articles. I don't know: where to buy spun articles, for how many posts i can use 1 article to avoid dublicate content and how to build my tier 1 contextual network at all. Оne of the advantages offered by these services is that the links will be build on sites which already have high PR.
01-14-2016, 02:52 AM
(01-13-2016 10:24 PM)ek3ekytop Wrote:  I was thinking to do this work alone, but the truth is that i don't know how to do it properly. Due to the fact that English is not my native language I'm not a very good content writer and i need to buy some articles. I don't know: where to buy spun articles, for how many posts i can use 1 article to avoid dublicate content and how to build my tier 1 contextual network at all. Оne of the advantages offered by these services is that the links will be build on sites which already have high PR.

contact me via skype hanna21460
i can do it for you.
1: articles
2: seo
name it
contact me , bare in mind its not free
01-14-2016, 09:13 AM
for the content you can always check if there is plr articles, I don't know where to buy spun content either, a second option is to rip some relevant articles from article directories and then spin them.
Don't worry about duplicate content, there is no such thing as a duplicate content penalty, if google sees the same content on two different sites they try to determine which one was posted first and then rank that above the other, that being said of course you don't want to much duplicate content on your tier 1 since it is a footprint for google to easily identify
10.gif
01-15-2016, 01:44 AM
send PM to me brother, i will teach you how to get free article (not spun article) for tier 1 but this method is illegal

10.gif