50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2011, 08:44 AM
n00b pre-supervip question
I know you have bots scraping the other forums, but what i was wondering is are they continually scraped for new mirrors, posts etc... or is like a one time scrape every so often or what?

Also just trying to find out if SeNukeX 2.0 / scrapebox (new version) / Bookmark demon are in the supervip for download, honestly any 1 of those will probably guarantee my sign up actually im probably goin to sign up anyway once i get some cash in my paypal... but would really like to know if those 3 are available?
08-10-2011, 09:24 AM
RE: n00b pre-supervip question
As what i see bro its a complete ripped of not just one time scraped.
Just like this one:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Serob...REE-to-ALL

Senukex 2.0 i found it but been patch already just like on the other forum
Scrapebox ? new version? what do you mean by this? maybe you mean scrapeboard.
There are no scrapebox crack available yet but i found one good alternative in supervip.
Bookmark demon? It's not inside in supervip room, i was looking for it also from other vip forum too but no where to found.

Well goodluck bro, if i were you just buy a legit software, but you can definitely join here if you want cause you'll find lot of stuffs or ebooks and courses necessary for your internet marketing campaign. You read reviews , there are lot of reviews going here and you'll see its definitely worth joining here.
08-10-2011, 10:38 AM
wait so senukeX 2.0 is available?

scrapebox i just mean a recent version of it lol, as i found one copy online but it was virus laden and ancient

ya thats actually what im debating, to buy scrapebox/BMD vs getting the supervip here... as scrapebox with coupon i can get for around 60$ with the coupon from.... ummmmm there was a forum cant remember right now lol
11-20-2011, 03:17 AM
lol yeah the forum is blackhatclowns.com
11-29-2011, 05:39 PM
So there is no new working version of SEnukeX in the SuperVip area?

I am probably going to signup anyway for a few other things mentioned but that is the main thing I am looking for right now.
7.gif
11-29-2011, 06:46 PM
3 Tools you were looking for can be found here in the public section of this forum for FREE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Black...-Softwares

Search for it. Smile
11-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Supervip is worth end of story. The man known formerly as mogol is the shit this place is the shit its awesome. Too bad we dont have more bitches thats my only complaint.

40.gif
Free counters!