14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-20-2015, 05:55 PM
many cpa offers traffic in single domain
hi

i am confused that how to get diffrent countries traffic to diffrent cpa offers under single domain.
examle as i have a website xxx.com

and i have diffrent cpa offers like A,B,C

so as i need traffic from us for offer A
traffic from aus for offer B
traffic from uk for offer C
how itr can be setup under a single domain ?

and what about my seo traffic and how it will go for my offers like if a us visiter can interfare in a cpa offer for uk on another page of site ?

plz help

thanks .
06-22-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: many cpa offers traffic in single domain
You have to geotarget the offers, i.e. show the offers valid for a region your visitor's coming from.
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]
06-22-2015, 12:59 AM
yes they will redirect each to the offer that you have available for that specific country.
06-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Put each offer on a different page and then drive traffic to the internal page instead of the homepage.

You could also do a redirect in the .htaccess file based on language : http://www.htaccesstools.com/redirection-by-language/
06-24-2015, 05:27 PM
(06-22-2015 03:40 PM)grumble Wrote:  Put each offer on a different page and then drive traffic to the internal page instead of the homepage.

You could also do a redirect in the .htaccess file based on language : http://www.htaccesstools.com/redirection-by-language/

Thats the way I do it!
46.gif
Custom Windows Maker
06-24-2015, 05:41 PM
You can also use redirector/tracker like Voluum.com , but it maybe hard to setup if you newbie in php, postbacks, etc..

80.gif