29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2015, 11:28 PM
made new site of affiliate programs
hi friends,

i am still searching for money making site/idea, so i made another site in which i am using affiliate programs from amazon and shareasale, but till now i didnt made any money, can you frnds check and suggest/tell me is this website fine ?

TriOffers.com

thanks lot

vikas
04-01-2015, 09:08 PM
RE:
Start by signing up for these two free courses and you will realise why your website is unlikely to ever sell anything:

Code:
http://smartmarketer.com/courses/
04-02-2015, 05:22 PM
RE:
Your first step towards any measure of success would be to dramatically improve the design of the website. It's very shoddy and amateurish, which decreases trust.

Find a nice Woocommerce WordPress theme on this site, install it, and then import the demo content. That's 80% of the design work done for you in under an hour.

Also, you need to either stick to developing websites which market towards your native tongue, or find someone capable of creating enticing English-language copywriting for your site. It's very poor; blatantly the work of someone with a poor grasp of English. Again, that makes the site feel amateurish and will decrease trust.
04-02-2015, 07:06 PM
RE:
Don't post questions in the share forum!!!
04-07-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: made new site of affiliate programs
thanks johny cash :)

aminoacid, english is not my language, i found this forum title good for post, so i post, sorry for not putting it in the right column...
27.gif

74.gif