49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: is there a way to make money without working?
(07-19-2017 08:25 PM)goldbomb Wrote:  im a lazy guy without much experience in study, computers or business. i have seen other people making money without even doing anything. im not much of a blogger or so. so my question is this: is there a way to make money without doing absolut anything? if anyone knows please tell me.

NOTE: i dont know if im writing in right forum. im still quite new on this page. so if this thread is in wrong forum then please direct it to the correct one. thanks

I have been crypto trading profitable, I just was playing around getting in and out of hyip programs made 300 just 4 days playing around it's like a lottery.lol
08-19-2017, 05:41 AM
p******.

€€€€€€€€€€.
08-19-2017, 04:15 PM
goldbomb.exe has stopped working
[Image: 5dSzqFj.gif]
08-20-2017, 09:03 AM
(08-19-2017 04:15 PM)bbhfacc123 Wrote:  goldbomb.exe has stopped working

Make a new crack for the new system an i think it should work fine :D
08-23-2017, 12:31 PM
OK I'm going to bite- I don't know how or where you were raised, so there is no judgment here- But if you are TRULY looking for a completely "no effort" way to feed and support yourself, let alone a family if you ever have the motivation to find a wife and consummate the marriage with her to have kids, ALL I can do is steer you to the #1 best-selling book in history (no not from Stephen King or J.K. Rowling)

It is the Holy bible, and I am NOT here to push any religion on anybody, but this is what the Bible says, Unfortunately, I think it might describe you-

Proverbs 26:14: Like a door that swings around on its hinges, so the lazy man turns on his bed.

Proverbs 26:15: A lazy person puts his fork in his food. He wears himself out as he brings it back to his mouth.

Or:

A sluggard buries his hand in the dish; he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth.

PLEASE don't ever get THAT lazy!

And I will NOT leave you with no solution to your infectious laziness- PLEASE read this simple little book- It will definitely BUILD THAT FIRE back into you again!

Code:
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/gawcTVQG/file.html

Let's get that FIGHT back into you!
15.gif
08-24-2017, 03:00 AM
You are in luck buddy! There are several ways to get rich without working:
1. Be born into an ultra-rich family! But asking this question means this option is ruled out! You could try to convince an opulent family with a long lost heir that you are the missing person! However, be warned - you could actually become a "missing person" if there are some scheming relatives in the brood.

2. Get adopted by an ultra-rich family! Getting in front of them during family reunions and flashing "Available for adoption" sign should do the trick!

3. Billy from the Gates is donating billions to worthy causes. What could be more noble than giving insane amounts of money to a person who is not willing to work for it? Just call him up and let him know you would be willing to help him unload his burden.

4. Sell the parts in a package deal => offer two kidneys for the price of one and a half (262 + 131 = 393, almost 400K - who needs 401K when they have two kidneys, eh). To sweeten the deal, throw in the brain for free (which is almost new). Repeat this multiple times - if someone points out that a person has only two kidneys and a brain => say this is proof that the grey matter being offered is unused! They would just jump on the deal!

5. Print your own currency => to avoid unnecessary conflicts with the authorities, use scary clown faces as images on the currency. Everyone is terrified of scary clowns and would do your bidding once you "show them the money"!

6. Assuming you've heard of bitcoin, start another virtual currency b u t t c o i n. Set a high exchange rate, say 1 uu C for 1 mil! Soon everyone who has one (b u t t that is) would start buying these coins. There are 8 billion people in the world and most of them are at the bottom of the pyramid (remember pyramids contain the lost wealth of the pharaohs). Do the math!

7. Call up world leaders (just google their telephone numbers off the net) and request them to hand over trillions to you - getting locked up for life as a result means never having to worry about money again!

I could go on with this list...

Code:
Seriously, dude there are no shortcuts to success! Either you are lucky or you need to work your b u t t off (being smart can help spot and make use of opportunities on the way). Being lazy and expecting the secret to everlasting wealth to be handed on a platter just won't do.
08-24-2017, 03:10 AM
Nice! I smell an ebook in the works, and probably a full-blown course-Maybe put an undercover video on Youtube about negotiating for the kidneys and brain? (As you said, the brain would probably HAVE to be thrown in for free...)

(08-24-2017 03:00 AM)feefiefohfum Wrote:  You are in luck buddy! There are several ways to get rich without working:
1. Be born into an ultra-rich family! But asking this question means this option is ruled out! You could try to convince an opulent family with a long lost heir that you are the missing person! However, be warned - you could actually become a "missing person" if there are some scheming relatives in the brood.

2. Get adopted by an ultra-rich family! Getting in front of them during family reunions and flashing "Available for adoption" sign should do the trick!

3. Billy from the Gates is donating billions to worthy causes. What could be more noble than giving insane amounts of money to a person who is not willing to work for it? Just call him up and let him know you would be willing to help him unload his burden.

4. Sell the parts in a package deal => offer two kidneys for the price of one and a half (262 + 131 = 393, almost 400K - who needs 401K when they have two kidneys, eh). To sweeten the deal, throw in the brain for free (which is almost new). Repeat this multiple times - if someone points out that a person has only two kidneys and a brain => say this is proof that the grey matter being offered is unused! They would just jump on the deal!

5. Print your own currency => to avoid unnecessary conflicts with the authorities, use scary clown faces as images on the currency. Everyone is terrified of scary clowns and would do your bidding once you "show them the money"!

6. Assuming you've heard of bitcoin, start another virtual currency b u t t c o i n. Set a high exchange rate, say 1 uu C for 1 mil! Soon everyone who has one (b u t t that is) would start buying these coins. There are 8 billion people in the world and most of them are at the bottom of the pyramid (remember pyramids contain the lost wealth of the pharaohs). Do the math!

7. Call up world leaders (just google their telephone numbers off the net) and request them to hand over trillions to you - getting locked up for life as a result means never having to worry about money again!

I could go on with this list...

Code:
Seriously, dude there are no shortcuts to success! Either you are lucky or you need to work your b u t t off (being smart can help spot and make use of opportunities on the way). Being lazy and expecting the secret to everlasting wealth to be handed on a platter just won't do.
08-24-2017, 03:29 AM
(08-24-2017 03:10 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Nice! I smell an ebook in the works, and probably a full-blown course-Maybe put an undercover video on Youtube about negotiating for the kidneys and brain? (As you said, the brain would probably HAVE to be thrown in for free...)

47happy 10rofl 47happy

Scary thing is - if I write a book or create a course on this topic, it would probably sell and I would then have to fend off people who have followed the methods diligently and are unable to make money. Like money back guarantee, I may have to start offering a "kidney back guarantee" 3wink
10-17-2017, 02:51 AM
That's everyone's dream. Unfortunately, dream is still a dream. It can't be transformed into reality without some works to do.
11-28-2017, 06:04 PM
(07-19-2017 08:25 PM)goldbomb Wrote:  im a lazy guy without much experience in study, computers or business. i have seen other people making money without even doing anything. im not much of a blogger or so. so my question is this: is there a way to make money without doing absolut anything? if anyone knows please tell me.

Even though I would say that you don't deserve it, I won't ridicule you like everyone else because it actually IS possible to make money without working.

The answer on how to do that is WITH MONEY.

You can either WORK TO MAKE MONEY, or you can MAKE MONEY WORK FOR YOU.

Outside of investing or outsourcing (which is really just another form of investing), there's really not any other ways short of crime... which I understand to actually be a lot of work. So that probably won't work either.
25.gif

50.gif