59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-16-2020, 02:33 AM
is grammarly even any good?
i decided to install it finally and was testing it out and it seems to be missing a lot of words and grammar mistakes i was intentionally testing for.

i mean, i tested it for about 5 minutes and i found, it was missing a lot of shit. is this because it's the free version?
yes, it did catch words and sometimes would catch what tense the word should be used in etc....but if it can't catch other basic stuff, what good is it when it's gonna slow everything down when you have it installed.

not a very good tradeoff in my opinion.

anyone feel the same or differently? would like to hear your thoughts....

btw, it just now underlined "catch words" and wanted me to combine it in to one word haha.....too funny....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-16-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: is grammarly even any good?
I have been using Grammarly Premium for 3 years now. It helps me a lot but it doesn't catch all mistakes. Sometimes I use it 2 or 3 times for same text so that it catches most mistakes. In overall I am very satisfied especially as English is not my mother language.
03-01-2021, 12:32 AM
Grammarly is the best of its kind out there, you don't even need to pay for it before you know how good the service is...
03-17-2021, 03:28 AM
My impression is it's just pretty good.
I've been trying it out for a few months now.
It doesn't catch everything and some things are just wrong.
But if you're a total grammar idiot then it will help you a lot plus help you get your point across quite efficiently.

Just my 2 cents.

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
03-20-2021, 06:31 AM
Its not.I have premium Grammarly and it doesn't detect even plagiarism.Its a hype created through advertising.Use Turnitin
55.gif
12-10-2021, 03:50 AM
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering what alternatives would you guys recommend?
12-12-2021, 02:06 PM
I'm testing Linguix right now, and I find it satisfying , you can test their Google extension for free, or if you want to give the premium version a try there's still an Appsumo 1 year deal going on right now, I got it from there !
12-12-2021, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2021 03:02 AM by moh2021.)
Hope I helped

62.gif
Free counters!