33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-03-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 08:46 PM by pr0m.)
RE: [im very happy] I have Just Approved in Maxbounty
To be accepted in any network, show what's your worth to them OR be F****** honest, tell them you're new to the business and really trying your best with the help of the AM to make money as FASSSTT as possible.

DON'T MAKE EVERYTHING COMPLICATED! BE YOUR F**KING SELF LOL. (K.I.S.S. RULE)

BTW, MAXBOUNTY IS A BAD CHOICE. THEY WILL SHAVE YOUR ASS TO DEAD. DON'T JUDGE IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN SPLIT TESTING THE SAME OFFER ON DIFFERENT NETWORKS.
09-03-2015, 08:54 PM
its a very subtle thing to be happy about, but seeing your excitedness gives a kinda pleasure that i cant quite define..

But +10 reps Just to motivate you for a Unique thread!
09-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Its not that hard to be accepted to all CPA networks, all you got to do is BS to the best of your ability. When they phone you just go into BS mode yes you have been affiliating for a number of years with amazon,Ebay and have been a member of (another competing CPA site) for a year or so. you used CPC, banner ads forum links etc to get traffic to these sites. you have a large email list (say 1,000) which is expanding everyday. Massage the affiliate reps ego, you have heard wonderful things about the CPA company. You would be honoured to be an affiliate for them etc.
09-27-2015, 01:35 PM
congratulations bro.. if you can guide me to get accepted. i would be grateful to you
11-01-2015, 02:56 AM
and you shouldn't be happy about that. They're known of shaving the hell out of you.
48.gif
11-03-2015, 12:20 PM
congratulations
01-02-2016, 07:56 PM
congratulations
01-04-2016, 10:08 AM
congratulations!! me too from Morocco. To be accepted on Maxbounty just add one of their affliate manager on skype, tell him to accepet your application and he will call you by phone and ask you some questions:
-your experience
-which niche you prefer
-which products or offers you have already promoted
-how you will drive traffic
-he will tell you what offers they have on your niche (that what happened with me)
01-31-2016, 01:30 AM
salam khoya ,
momkn t3awni akhay , chi 3 mrat makant9blch f maxbounty bsbab call phona
02-02-2016, 10:49 AM
(01-31-2016 01:30 AM)simoaba Wrote:  salam khoya ,
momkn t3awni akhay , chi 3 mrat makant9blch f maxbounty bsbab call phona

kat3raf thdar chwia b l'anglais?
22.gif

69.gif