14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-06-2014, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 05:15 AM by n@$!r.)
[iNFO] Earn Money
The best way to work on

I earned on oDesk and getting jobs on LivePersons now, I am DropShipping business setup expert anyone can ask how to do that on my skype.
LivePerson http://www.liveperson.com/experts/
oDesk http://www.odesk.com

I am making about average $90 per day on dailymotion publisher account which is a serious business you just need highspeed internet for download and upload, check desirulez.net they are making too much, they record-convert-upload or get from somewhere and upload to their channel and that it thousands of view and 70% of traffic

3. Graphics Design is a smart field and if you know you can get prints much cheaper from Pakistan and sell as an expsenive, high quality print is even very cheap in here.

4. Hosting / VPS reselling; cheap services are there get it and get some customers and sell domain + hosting so atleast you can start with.

5. Laptop Repairing is a very awsome business you know how to service, repair, fix hardware than you can earn more, normally if there is a bad ram replace it, bad board replace it, broken led/lcd replace it, service is avialble everywhere, close it as you open it dont break, a toolset is just for about $4 ... ites pretty great busienss.

6. run an IPTV stream, get FTA channels streams even relgious like christian_tv is most popular and watch by millions, put stream on website and just market it on facebook and put affiliate banners and you can earn money.

7. PLRs are shit they just do business and you cant get anything, instead of that change PLR for yourself and sell it by your name that what everybody do, made a plugin with similar or genuine idea and you can be anything.

8. Mobile Apps are common now but if you can make a tower/stratagy game it can be sell good, check defense zone 1 and 2, and just check the downloads for both paid and free and you think how much they are making from free by getting revenue of admob and sold it with no ads.

9. Be a Expert gamer and beat in Game Trounaments and you can be rich.... if nothing works, find some adult password in BBHF and enjoy.

n@$!r

56.gif