69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2014, 10:15 PM
i need 1:1 auto traffic exchange script full version
i need 1:1 auto traffic exchange script full version.
plz help me as i am bout of money and i am interested in making site on this
thanks
vikas
01-04-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Free Traffic System -- Pandabot.Net
Look at this thread --- http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-PandaBot-Net-Free-SEO-Network

Pandabot.net is an online traffic exchange system that gives you free traffic by you running their Pandabot browser in the background of your PC. think of it as an automatic traffic exchange system --- open their browser in the background and set it and forget it. this service has a nice free option that gives you 94(?) visits for every 100 visit your browser makes. Plus it also "bounces" you competitors.

The developer does a great job of upgrading the service constantly. He recently added a whole new social system that is pretty interesting but I have not tried it yet.

I have been using the system for over 5 months and I really like it. RECOMMENDED. Smile

PS If you want a simple desktop traffic system -- search BBHF for Google SERP BOT. It searches for your website on Google using your SEARCH TERMS and then clicks on your SERP result for SERP traffic to your site. Pretty simple and it works. Latest version is 3.2.5 Honestly though -- Pandabot.net is far more sophisticated and easier to use.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
02-01-2014, 09:22 PM
RE:
i want to start my own site bro, i need script :)
02-03-2014, 04:00 AM
RE:
I also want a traffic exchanges website script auto or manual. I just want to experience running a traffic exchanges website =)
02-03-2014, 06:22 AM
RE:
Gen4 is badass, I used to own a license and since then it became very good.
43.gif

27.gif