39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2014, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 10:48 PM by rawiswar2001.)
how to use title tag as meta page title?
how can i use my page title tag as meta page title in .tpl file? i am using smarty based php script.
07-13-2014, 01:42 AM
RE:
NOT THIS GROUP !!!
07-13-2014, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 01:53 AM by LikeIcare.)
RE:
I copied this from seomoz.

Title tags—technically called title elements—define the title of a document. Title tags are often used on search engine results pages (SERPs) to display preview snippets for a given page, and are important both for SEO and social sharing.

The title element of a web page is meant to be an accurate and concise description of a page's content. This element is critical to both user experience and search engine optimization. It creates value in three specific areas: relevancy, browsing, and in the search engine results pages.

Code Sample

<head>
<title>Example Title</title>
</head>

Optimal Format

Primary Keyword - Secondary Keyword | Brand Name

Optimal Length for Search Engines

Google typically displays the first 50-60 characters of a title tag, or as many characters as will fit into a 512-pixel display. If you keep your titles under 55 characters, you can expect at least 95% of your titles to display properly. Keep in mind that search engines may choose to display a different title than what you provide in your HTML. Titles in search results may be rewritten to match your brand, the user query, or other considerations.

Title Emulator Tool

Enter your title below to see how it would appear in Google's search results.
07-13-2014, 02:15 AM
RE:
(07-13-2014 01:52 AM)LikeIcare Wrote:  I copied this from seomoz.

Title tags—technically called title elements—define the title of a document. Title tags are often used on search engine results pages (SERPs) to display preview snippets for a given page, and are important both for SEO and social sharing.

The title element of a web page is meant to be an accurate and concise description of a page's content. This element is critical to both user experience and search engine optimization. It creates value in three specific areas: relevancy, browsing, and in the search engine results pages.

Code Sample

Example Title

Optimal Format

Primary Keyword - Secondary Keyword | Brand Name

Optimal Length for Search Engines

Google typically displays the first 50-60 characters of a title tag, or as many characters as will fit into a 512-pixel display. If you keep your titles under 55 characters, you can expect at least 95% of your titles to display properly. Keep in mind that search engines may choose to display a different title than what you provide in your HTML. Titles in search results may be rewritten to match your brand, the user query, or other considerations.

Title Emulator Tool

Enter your title below to see how it would appear in Google's search results.
the code you provided only works on homepage.

here is the link:
http://www.youmovies.co/live/bbc1

meta title of that page appears as "live channels online streaming", but i want to show as "bbc live stream"

61.gif