13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2017, 07:02 PM
how to get second facebook account
hello,

always when i try to get a second facebook account, after a few days i get a message from facebook stating, that my account is locked, and i need to provide my id information (or something similar) to unblock it, because they think i do not use my real name, what is true. i cannot use my real name, because i use my real name already in for my first account. this first account has been banned recently because i didnt use there my real name neither. but then i changed it to the real name, and they unblocked it. so how can i get a second acount??

thanks
11-16-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: how to get second facebook account
Bussines Manager = 10 accounts (2 BM x 5 accounts) and more
11-20-2017, 09:35 PM
(11-16-2017 05:35 PM)GRANT Wrote:  Bussines Manager = 10 accounts (2 BM x 5 accounts) and more

hi, i dont understand what you mean. "business manager" is a software for facebook??
11-20-2017, 10:33 PM
https://business.facebook.com
11-21-2017, 09:47 PM
Hi Grant
He is asking about creating a profile. Not a page.
70.gif
11-21-2017, 10:54 PM
Same happened to me...Facebook is getting more Intelligent (A.I) day by day...and it hates spammers...it keeps tracks on new accounts specially if you post to groups...what i did was i made a new account on a different computer on a different address using a real person (who doesn't have a FB Account, i just asked permission to use his/her face.LOL)

Until now, the accounts are still active...but when i try to post to groups, boom! instant jail/ban...then i upload another photo...then its active again...i got i think 10 accounts banned....but this method worked well after the 11th try..haha

I post to FB groups to increase my Video Reach and Fanpage likes...also, posting to targeted groups got 2 of my videos got viral (1.7M views in 2 days)

i dont want to spend for Ads..i think Groups are better than Fanpages...(in my opinion)

Do you guys have a better method?
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
03-23-2018, 02:35 PM
It's very simple. You can create maximum 10 accounts per IP. But don't do it in just one browser. Try to signup 1 account/ email and i recommend max 7 accounts on PC then 3 accounts on Smartphone.
07-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Step 1
Register for a second email address if you have only one. Many free Web-mail services like Gmail (gmail.com) and Hotmail (hotmail.com) will take only a few minutes to sign up.

Step 2
Go to the Facebook homepage (facebook.com) and fill in the required fields on the sign-up form along the right side of the page. Enter an email address that has not yet been used to register for a previous Facebook account, your first and last name, a password, your gender and your birthdate.

Step 3
Click the green "Sign up" button below the form fields. Your account will be validated and an email will be sent to you to confirm your account.
08-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Thanks for this great and useful information .. Am going to try this method for myself.
10-27-2018, 05:39 PM
Although it isn't possible to create two separate Facebook accounts from one email address, it is possible to use Facebook as two or more separate entities from the same Facebook account. Namely, Facebook allows you to create "Pages" for business and creative endeavors on which you embark and manage them from your personal profile account.
45.gif

75.gif