45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2020, 08:29 AM
[get] think like elon musk .pdf
Here's an excerpt from this book's introduction to help you decide if this could interest you. For my part, I only feel comfortable reading physical books, so it's doubtful that I will read this one; but, the intro sure sounds interesting, so I might have a change of heart.

0000 Introduction

This book is not about how to become a billionaire; although, it will also provide some insights into that. It’s about how to make your dreams come true. Whether you want to take a trip around the world, become an outstanding scientist, or be the first person ever to step on Mars, it’s your thinking that will determine how far you go. If we take into account the way our mind operates, we can learn to think more effectively. In the end, our thinking determines how effective we are in making the most out of a situation. It’s our thinking that determines if we manage to achieve our goal at all.

Whether our task is designing a most accurate 3-D scanner, flying to Mars, or dealing with a common life difficulty, it is possible to resolve it in the most productive way. Effective problem solving is enjoyable and feels like play, while ineffective problem solving resembles endless suffering or going round in circles, and the outcome is uncertain.

This book is dedicated to outstanding scientists and inventors, brilliant engineers and developers, and all those people who make a change and give a sense of hope to humanity. We will try to find out what their way of thinking is and what makes them so efficient in problem-solving. Our contemporary Elon Musk is an example of such a sharp person. His actions are the best illustrations of the ideas in this book. Unlike us, he has managed to figure it out on a subconscious level, how it works, how to become super efficient. This book will tell you how to touch upon this wonder and start doing the same.

Now, try to solve this problem from a Math Olympiad contest: There are twelve coins, and one of them is counterfeit. Your task is to isolate the false coin by using a balance scale only three times. And here is the tricky part: you don’t know if the counterfeit coin is lighter or heavier than the genuine ones. For most people, this specification makes the puzzle too complicated. But you will be able to solve it, as well as lots of other problems that require exceptional thinking and skills, if you use the information given in this book. Because you’re going to learn some tricks.

ZippyShare Link:

01-06-2020, 12:21 PM
RE: [get] think like elon musk .pdf
Just FYI - this is:
Quote:Think Like Elon Musk: Part 1.
(Version 1.08 Beta)

And its TOC says:
Quote:Content
0000 Introduction
0001. Limitations of Mind
0002. A Difficult Journey
0003. Turing Machine
0004. A Hellish Task
0005. Chinese Room
0006. Being Like Everybody Else Doesn’t Hurt
0007. Information Is Boundless
0008. The Right Question
0009. Awareness of the Problem
0010. The Rebel
To be continued…
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

65.gif