31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-24-2018, 09:01 PM
[get] MobileEcommerce PDF - how to transform your website into a mobile friendly ecommerce platform
[Image: Mobile_Ecommerce_160.jpg]

This is a simple, basic report, 25 pages in length, explaining the fundamentals of setting up an Ecom site that is guaranteed to be Mobile friendly. Before one of the unheralded experts who knows everything comes by and trashes it for being a basic guide, let me be the first one to acknowledge it. It is meant for members who, like me, are considering starting an Ecom business, but are in need of some hand holding; although, I did find a few nuggets in it myself. As, for example, I didn't know that there were classified sites that are geared exclusively for mobile users - this info could come in handy if you would like to target only those mindless hardons with some offers.

Hopefully, some of you can use this info. Enjoy.

MediaFire Link:

08-25-2018, 09:38 AM
RE: [get] MobileEcommerce PDF - how to transform your website into a mobile friendly ecommerce platform
Jorgemv Senior Member

My Friend thank you for this useful training
I am also going into that direction Mate
your shares are relative knowledge of the subject and you are not selfish.

Happydance
Jorge - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge

Jorge is a Spanish and Portuguese given name, equivalent to the English George. It is derived from the Greek γεωργός (georgos), meaning "farmer" or ...
Related names‎: ‎George‎, Georgia
Language(s)‎: ‎Portuguese and Spanish
Pronunciation‎: ‎Portuguese; Spanish
Urban Dictionary: Jorge
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jorge
Top definition
Jorge
The perfect man. Jorge is kind, caring, gentle, but also AMAZING in bed, tough, strong, and hilarious. Jorge is a bad ass who loves his woman, his family, and his country. Not the overly social type but not shy at all. Likes old school hip hop and Thai Food. Jorge can do ANYTHING he sets his mind to and is extremely well loved by anyone close to him. Jorge is incredibly handsome; An amazing smile with big kissable lips. Jorge loves football and muscle cars. Also, Jorge is exceptionally endowed.

Peace TO jorgemv Senior Member
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
08-25-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: [get] MobileEcommerce PDF - how to transform your website into a mobile friendly ecommerce platform
RgalLives, you say of Jorge "Also, Jorge is exceptionally endowed."

Hmmm ... isn't that what his profile means by "Senior Member?"
08-25-2018, 07:04 PM
ha..ha..
love having fun
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
08-25-2018, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2018 11:32 PM by jorgemv.)
RE: [get] MobileEcommerce PDF - how to transform your website into a mobile friendly e...
(08-25-2018 09:38 AM)RegaLives Wrote:  Jorgemv Senior Member

My Friend thank you for this useful training
I am also going into that direction Mate
your shares are relative knowledge of the subject and you are not selfish.

Happydance
Jorge - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge

Jorge is a Spanish and Portuguese given name, equivalent to the English George. It is derived from the Greek γεωργός (georgos), meaning "farmer" or ...
Related names‎: ‎George‎, Georgia
Language(s)‎: ‎Portuguese and Spanish
Pronunciation‎: ‎Portuguese; Spanish
Urban Dictionary: Jorge
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jorge
Top definition
Jorge
The perfect man. Jorge is kind, caring, gentle, but also AMAZING in bed, tough, strong, and hilarious. Jorge is a bad ass who loves his woman, his family, and his country. Not the overly social type but not shy at all. Likes old school hip hop and Thai Food. Jorge can do ANYTHING he sets his mind to and is extremely well loved by anyone close to him. Jorge is incredibly handsome; An amazing smile with big kissable lips. Jorge loves football and muscle cars. Also, Jorge is exceptionally endowed.

Peace TO jorgemv Senior Member
Thanks, RegaLives, buddy, for going through the trouble of researching the meaning of my name. I am surprised to see that most of what the urbandictionary.com site says about me is true; it's even more accurate than any $4 tea leaves reading by a gypsy on the streets of NYC. Of course, with only one exception, I will leave it up to your imagination to figure out what is not true in that description. The exception? Sorry, but even under duress and facing certain extinction, for me, NO hip hop and NO spicy food from anywhere. It's Classic Rock, like Led Zeppelin, Chicago, Pink Floyd, Steely Dan, among others - and, bland food. The only thing from Thai that I recall ever savoring is something we, as youngsters, used to call 'Thai stick.' Unfortunately, that brand has not come my way for many years; but, it was a pleasure to smoke.

Thanks again, dude! Repped you.
16.gif
08-26-2018, 06:03 AM
us, Senior Member's must stick together and create a bond of brotherhood and sisterhood to create high standards within this BBHF and show how Global citizens work together like star trek on a mission to live , we all are humans and have value to contribute to the world

if real aliens from outer space really came humans being will be the ones to kill each other off and the aliens sit back an laugh waiting to take over us as slave or worse

base upon our world view we know or do not know what is right, however, greed power , etc take over drive towards hate to divide, we all was taught hate by our friends, schools, bullys, movies, parents, in the hood, or town,

the 5 dynasty systems, religion, business, hollywood, educational, justice system to brainwash us and keep us blind to the truth that we have more in common. the same human race DNA we are cousins, our lands and what we speak in tongues, culture, kingship issums
this superiority
there are places that have nothing but dirt and sand nothing no mouth wash, nothing
stink natural we have lights, stores cars it cost, but we have access.
no matter how good or bad we have there is someone worse off or better

be thankful for what you got at least you live and get 2nd chance the next day
32 seconds choice can change your life for good or bad.
I respect you MATE.
PEACE
[/url]
08-27-2018, 07:33 AM
Jorge!

Muchas Gracias!

+reps given hermano!

68.gif