62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2021, 01:20 PM
free $90 when you sign up and complete beginner's tasks
friend sent me this and just noticed free $90 for setting up a new account with Gate.io and you can even use them in the US.

after looking at reviews, it seems like a solid exchange where you can buy plenty of different cryptos. btc, xrp, doge, safemoon, etc...

after Elon tanked the market, a LOT of cryptos are ready to buy now.

"Gate.io is a bitcoin exchange platform which supports BTC, LTC, Ethereum, Qtum and more blockchain assets trading."

https://www.gate.io/signup/4012107
05-13-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: free $90 when you sign up and complete beginner's tasks
Why duplicate here a post already seen in the Cryptocurrency section ?
05-14-2021, 11:32 AM
(05-13-2021 04:58 PM)v555 Wrote:  Why duplicate here a post already seen in the Cryptocurrency section ?

i did not see it on the first few pages i believe. but its good to post for people to be aware of it cuz i wasnt
05-14-2021, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2021 07:19 PM by grert.)
Am now only in crypto trading and making great gains. Gate was an exchange that was on my shortlist and you need to join as many as you can so I appreciate knowing they give you rewards for joining.

PS: v555 comment is valid. Just saying I would have missed it in that section as it is full of shit coins and referral crap. Plus stocks and gambling stuff has been posted here also. But I appreciate the fact you should keep the forum on topic.
05-15-2021, 09:11 AM
(05-14-2021 07:12 PM)grert Wrote:  Am now only in crypto trading and making great gains. Gate was an exchange that was on my shortlist and you need to join as many as you can so I appreciate knowing they give you rewards for joining.

PS: v555 comment is valid. Just saying I would have missed it in that section as it is full of shit coins and referral crap. Plus stocks and gambling stuff has been posted here also. But I appreciate the fact you should keep the forum on topic.

understandable and yeah there is a lot of fluff out there and the good stuff gets buried lol. glad we're all able to see this, i know i am. already bought a few coins
67.gif
06-15-2021, 11:45 PM
gate io has been good so far. the deposit and withdrawal are pretty d*** quick compared to other exchanges like coinbase and kraken using bitcoin as an exchange coin into usd to buy other low priced cryptos.

my fav part is where u can buy low priced cryptos that have good projects and teams behind them.

how has ur experience been?

50.gif