29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-15-2016, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 03:38 AM by anonymous1981.)
deal of a life time unbelievable value seo
rank in the top ten on google
[Image: sitemgr_photo_8224.png]

This is a package of 8 items Priceless
offer ends soon

1) schedualed website submission weekly rlen.co.uk servers branded ibp to rlen
2) web site audits weekly rank in the top ten for your keywords rlen.co.uk servers branded ibp to rlen
3)one artical dispayed on four top web sites guaranteed top 5 under n01 (your term) the best off (your term)
also ranks with your keywords too!
our web sites n01.co.uk autolinktrader automaticlinkexchange.co.uk thebestoff.co.uk
eg i created a small artical for a friend within two days rank umber one n01 akita (akita being the term) in google.com and yahoo
all search engins are set to revisit crawl our sites every 24 hours
4)one image banner displaye on our four sites
5)one text banner
6)fully automatic link exchange listing ~ program included and as much help as you need displaying images link to your site on all our members
7)one none automatic listing up to 10 images video links , link to websites facebook other articles and soxial media or apps
all lising and banners are displayed on four site
8)and to finish it off a monster website submission schedulad with addweb enterprise up to 120,000 search engines , weekly submission addweb branded to rlen.co.uk
all audits submissions reports are emailed weekly branded from addweb enterprise rlen.co.uk send vai n01

All of above for a minor £50

no one else can offer you this as i own n01 and thebestof
you get a artical in the top ten ranking eg n01 akita n01 webdesign n01 hacker the best of akita the best off webdesign the best of hacker

our team will do all the work
02-28-2016, 03:12 AM
RE: deal of a life time unbelievable value seo
i need to move this to seo setion or offers

34.gif