59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2014, 12:05 PM
beware everyone from seoclerks they are scam cheaters
hi

seoclerks is pure scam it owned by jordan that scammer ***** known of scam very dark past

first they closed my account with no reason at all and wont give it back just because i refused to refund someone who tried to cheat me my fund there was about $200 they told me should wait at least 60 days to get my fund

after 60 days past i contacted them they keep bitching 3 days more then they pays me $59 and stole all my other money

they are scam sucks they think they like fiverr or something else

i hate the woner jordan is big greedy ***** he only make money on his trash site seoclerks
03-12-2014, 03:56 PM
RE:
Thanks for letting us know. In the past, I was planning to become part of them, but now no chance!
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
03-13-2014, 01:03 AM
RE:
Why don't you just do SEO yourself and make money with it?
Please take a look at my GB and decide for yourself.
This course changed my life, it's your turn
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-A...cademy-797
03-14-2014, 06:50 AM
RE: beware everyone from seoclerks they are scam cheaters
(03-12-2014 12:05 PM)katara Wrote:  hi

seoclerks is pure scam it owned by jordan that scammer ***** known of scam very dark past

first they closed my account with no reason at all and wont give it back just because i refused to refund someone who tried to cheat me my fund there was about $200 they told me should wait at least 60 days to get my fund

after 60 days past i contacted them they keep bitching 3 days more then they pays me $59 and stole all my other money

they are scam sucks they think they like fiverr or something else

i hate the woner jordan is big greedy ***** he only make money on his trash site seoclerks

Haven't you made a thread about this a couple of times already...?

So basically, you're angry about being banned. Sure, I can understand that. But why do you call them scammers?
I have no idea what the reason for suspending your accounts was but I'm sure there must have been a good reason.

I've never had any problems with Jordan or any staff members and whenever I've got something on my mind, I've asked Jordan (or told him about something) and within a "blink of an eye" the problems has been solved. That's incredible support in my opinion.

So, with that being said.

-What did you do?

You've mentioned in another thread about sellers who starts to make "lots of money" gets scammed and that SEOClerks ban those sellers accounts.. Why would they do that I wonder? How come there's sellers who makes $1000+ per week?

Your $200 is just some nickels and dimes for SEOClerks, or perhaps I should say Ionicware instead. So do you really think they suspend your account because they can't afford it or because they really need your money?

I do understand, that you're angry but I can't understand why you're calling them scammers..?

Do you have any proof at all or is your threads just some lame accusations for being "scammed" on money you didn't deserve in the first place?

What do you mean by "refused to refund someone who tried to cheat me" ?

Please do try to explain your situation further and include proof, so I know your accusations are legit. (Which I highly doubt.)

Regards,
EviLDoLL
[Image: lDjRIwp.png]

50.gif
Free counters!