65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2011, 10:45 AM
backlink article power
backlink article power

Here is a proven wy to make some link juice to your sites.
I do it myself but the
bellow method is not from me. I just got it, copy paste it and found it on my hd and it really works.

But you do have to work a bit on it to get the best resoults.

Use Digg, Propeller, Furl, ClipClip, Clipmarks - they clip delicious automatically -, Spurl, reddit, feedmarklet, feedage, feedagg, jumptags and millionrss. They're powerful and fast to use. Use slightly different titles and descriptions. Finally, it would be great if you could submit your bookmarks to these same services ( Clip your Digg, for example ) and/or ping and submit the channel feeds of these bookmarking services - faster; remember: wherever you get a feed, why don't you submit and ping? -. Just don't do it all at once. If not, just leave it at that.

Rewrite your article 1 time and submit it to other directories. You can add a link that redirects to your affiliate page on them, but don't forget to add a link to the main article or lens you're promoting. If you're good at rewriting, I believe Article Marketer still has a free service that allows you to submit to a decent number of directories.

Don't worry too much about rewriting for Scribd. It's as noble a site as they come. In any case, a 30% difference with the original is more than good enough. I do this: Change the title, still using your main keyword and a secondary keyword if you can. Write an optimized subtitle. Add a short paragraph - 2 or 3 sentences - at the beginning and another at the end, or just change the existing ones. Take away one paragraph from the middle of the article ( and re-arrenge the others a little if you can ) without making it ilegible. Use many tags and choose them wisely. Two kind of keywords you shouldn't forget about:

- Buying/action oriented keywords

- The ones you get with this trick: search within Scribd for documents with a somewhat general keyword related to your subject : If you're selling iphones, search for "iphone", not "where to buy iphone 3g online". Go to the most popular documents you get from your scribd search and down right you'll see all the keywords people have already used to get to those documents through SEs - check the "stats" tab also -. This info is GOLD. In fact, you could and should use it from the begining.

Get links from non-web 2.0 sites : build free blogs, google and yahoo groups, google pages, etc. Optimize, but don't get anal with uniqueness. The 30% rule you used for scribd should be enough

Squidoo, Hubpages, Zimbio - often overlooked -, Bravenet.com - very powerful and overlooked also- and the sort are great. Actually, I use those as my main pre-sell as they are more flexible, and back it up with articles, etc.

If you feel like it, make a slideshow with the content from your article and submit it to YT or go to Tubemogul ( I prefer to do YT manually in any case, so that I can fine tune it )

It looks like a lot to be done manually, but it isn't. Just structure and interlink your assets wisely - primary, secondary, etc assets - and don't go crazy with uniqueness, but don't get lazy either. In any case, links should pour in time, not all at once. Develop a method and you should be fine. Also, trust the power of the web: if you're going after a somewhat popular subject, your feeds and videos - and articles, of course- will start getting republished in time.

59.gif