55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2020, 03:33 AM
any feedback on namecheap?
Looking to buy some domanins from name cheap becausethey offer free who is protection, any feedback on namecheap? Are you happy with them?
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
01-10-2020, 03:49 AM
RE: any feedback on namecheap?
Yes they are good! UniRegistry also is good and they provide free whois protection too!
01-10-2020, 05:19 AM
I've transferred all of my domains to namecheap. They have good customer services for domains and free whois. However, I wouldn't suggest email or hosting services. I gave them a try last year's Black Friday and God knows how painful is to have a business email with their unstable service.
01-10-2020, 06:54 AM
NameCheap is a really good choice for purchasing domains. I have been using them for years without any problems. You get WhoIs with each domain at no additional cost. May want to also look for coupon codes to save some money before you complete your purchase.
01-10-2020, 08:45 AM
Namecheap is GREAT!

All of our domains are now on the NameCheap platform.

And their support team is very helpful.
56.gif
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
01-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Thank you for replies, i will add reps to everybody, this forum is the only place i trust for reviews for online marketing
01-10-2020, 10:07 AM
NameSilo is great too IMO
I have scattered domains with NameCheap, NameSilo, and UniRegistry!
01-10-2020, 12:33 PM
Namecheap is definitely my first choice.
Great support + simple dashboard + Fair pricing
I have hundreds of domains.

And tried at least 8 registrars.
01-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Namecheap is the best!
For Domains AND shared hosting.
01-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Namecheap all the way. Definitely the best in my opinion. I have a few domains and host my company website with them. Rarely any issues and if there are, they are taken care of quickly through the 24-hour live chat.
20.gif

43.gif