40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2023, 11:24 AM
RE: ZIPPYSHARE SHUT-DOWN - MARCH 2023
The way to go is descentralize everything, web3, deep web...
03-22-2023, 11:32 AM
Thank you, Lina, for the reply and for the message. I'm sorry I confused things. I should have stayed on the topic of the thried
I was just looking for the book and I know your skills in this field. As for Kindle, as you said, there is no possibility to download or share the book. Only the ability to read
Thank you and I will try to remind you if I can't find the book
Thank you
03-22-2023, 12:10 PM
@netfinder: No worries. I'm still looking for it every few days or so. If/when I find it, I will contact you but yes, don't hesitate to send me a PM about it --- that's a good way to remind me. And since I clear my Inbox after each reply, that would help jog my memory as to who-asked-for-what because I sometimes get a lot of requests for help and I don't let old messages hang around.

I just came across another good ebook download site that's free (they feature epub and pdf downloads). First thing I did was search for Alan Dershowitz's Get Trump for you --- it's isn't there yet. I see it's available on Scribd if you have an account there. I can only download Documents from Scribd using an online Scribd downloader --- ebooks and other formats don't work on those apps.

Here's the Scribd link if you're able to use it:

GET TRUMP [Scribd]
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.scribd.com/book/628844462/Get-Trump-The-Threat-to-Civil-Liberties-Due-Process-and-Our-Constitutional-Rule-of-Law

And here's the ebook site I mentioned...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230321-185819.png]

eBooksCart
Magic Button :
Code:
https://ebookscart.com

Browse the selection of titles or search for ones you want. Click the first download button for either an ePub or PDF --- and on the next page, it generates the link for you. Click that download and then look for a text link that reads: If download doesn't start automatically click here.

That should prompt your downloader program to open and start the transfer. Again, all downloads are free so you won't need any debrid tools or special software. Just straight downloads.

Enjoy!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

82.gif