16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2020, 02:36 AM
YouTube Cash Cow: What is that?
Hi,

I've recently read articles or seen videos on a new phenomenon called "YouTube Cash Cow". Apparently, it would be a method to create videos, increase views, and earnings with Adsense extremely quickly. In the have you ever heard of?

Do you know where I can find more information (accurate sources) on this topic?

Thanks
06-14-2020, 10:35 PM
RE: YouTube Cash Cow: What is that?
Seems like an interesting topic to learn about. I would also like to get more information regarding this.
10-27-2020, 05:09 AM
This term was used by a self-made millionaire on YT who had multiple channels. Basically, these channels are solely made to earn money and all the hard work like scriptwriting, story, video editing, etc is outsourced and the owners just have to upload the video and earn from it. However, two things are very important in this: 1) Can you make such an investment in outsourcing everything? 2) Your location. If you have the first point covered then focus on the location because every location yields different earnings. For detailed information, you can search YT as many videos have been on this particular topic. I hope it helps.
09-07-2022, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2022 12:53 PM by jackpinion.)
I have several of these kinds of channels myself... They're also called YouTube Automation Channels because you outsource everything.

The IDEA is that you bombard YouTube with tons of videos in a higher paying CPM/RPM niche. For instance, a gamer may have a few million subscribers and a ton of traffic but since his viewers are mostly kids who have no real spendable income? The channel usually makes LESS than a dollar per every 1000 views.

Whereas... A channel in the financial niche can make as high as $10 up to $35 CPM/RPM.

RPM being the actual amount you're earning per 1000 views.

The problem with outsourcing everything is that it can take quite awhile to FIND GOOD PEOPLE to do the work. On average, a really good video is gonna cost around $25 to $50 with the upper end usually being the case and that's PER video.

Of course... If you can find competent freelancers to do this, you can negotiate for huge bundles of:

1) Keyword Research
2) Video Scripts
3) Descriptions
4) Voiceovers
5) Video Editors
6) Thumbnail Makers

--and depending on how far you take this? You can even outsource the uploading.

I know some YouTube cash cow automation channels where the owner is paying up to $85 per video. There are actual Companies that do this as their actual business i.e., a hundred or more employees doing all the work and the company making the majority of the revenue.

The IDEA is that you just care about getting MONETIZED so you focus extremely hard in the beginning by going after medium to easy keyword phrases in order to dominate YouTube Search. You want your videos to show up in the related videos column based on the viewer's search. You WANT to get AS MANY OF YOUR VIDEOS as possible INTO the YouTube algorithm.

Once you're monetized, some people say you can let up but I've not found this to be true at all... You still need to FOCUS extremely hard on search traffic and NEVER let up in order to get the channel into six figures.

If the channel -- for some reason -- gains real popularity -- difficult because it's not a YouTuber channel... Then supposedly, you can just make content and your subscribers will just keep watching because they LOVE the channel.

I've not experienced any of my channels gaining YouTuber-like popularity so I can't speak to that because remember... These are FACELESS videos and channels. So it's difficult for them to gain as much popularity as a personality.

BUT? There are some out there doing just that. I think it's their script and editing along with great thumbnails. To me? Those particular channels in my humble opinion are not really outsourced. I think it's a TEAM who just really knows what they're doing and they absolutely KNOW what their subscriber base LIKES.

You can do a lot of the work yourself but of course... Time is always the PROBLEM.

jack
09-09-2022, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2022 04:10 AM by sikandar.)
Jack has given a good summary of whitehat Youtube cash cow channels. But there are two other ways of making money on Youtube and there are not many courses on these methods as they fall into the blackhat arena.

The first method is spamming YouTube shorts by making hundreds of Youtube channels and monetizing them with affiliate offers. This method was developed because Youtube sends a lot of traffic to shorts. Lately, YouTube has patched up this loophole and updated its algorithm.

And, the second method involves uploading high-demand videos such as the latest movies, football, baseball, and cricket matches, etc. These channels are monetized through MCN (Multi-Channel-Network} partners who offer protection to these channels from getting banned.
73.gif
09-10-2022, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2022 07:49 AM by jackpinion.)
You can DEFINITELY monetize with other methods... I have over 10K designs up on Amazon Merch on Demand. I have one very popular YouTube channel running only YouTube shorts and all they show are models wearing all my different designs.

Each video is monetized with a simple link to the Amazon Brand/Store so the viewer gets to see ALL the designs under that Brand/Store instead of just the designs in the video itself.

This channel certainly adds a LOT to my bottom line when it comes to Merch... LOL. I know because I will create a design on one day... Make the video and upload it to YouTube. The sales start coming later that night and just keep on going.

The REASON I started that channel was pretty simple...

By accident, I discovered quite a lot of longtail keyword phrases of people searching for specific kinds of t-shirts and hoodies on Amazon but through YouTube... LOL. I don't know why they wouldn't just go to Amazon to do that but hey... LOL. I'm not above capitalizing on that discovery.

So I began making designs specifically for what the YouTube longtail keyword phrase was for and sure enough... Within days? Channel doing quite well and monetized with Amazon Merch on Demand.

jack
06-09-2023, 05:32 AM
(09-10-2022 07:47 AM)jackpinion Wrote:  You can DEFINITELY monetize with other methods... I have over 10K designs up on Amazon Merch on Demand. I have one very popular YouTube channel running only YouTube shorts and all they show are models wearing all my different designs.

Each video is monetized with a simple link to the Amazon Brand/Store so the viewer gets to see ALL the designs under that Brand/Store instead of just the designs in the video itself.

This channel certainly adds a LOT to my bottom line when it comes to Merch... LOL. I know because I will create a design on one day... Make the video and upload it to YouTube. The sales start coming later that night and just keep on going.

By accident, I discovered quite a lot of longtail keyword phrases of people searching for specific kinds of t-shirts and hoodies on Amazon but through YouTube... LOL. I don't know why they wouldn't just go to Amazon to do that but hey... LOL. I'm not above capitalizing on that discovery.

So I began making designs specifically for what the YouTube longtail keyword phrase was for and sure enough... Within days? Channel doing quite well and monetized with Amazon Merch on Demand.

jack
I know this is very old thread and post but i still gained lots of values from this.
Thanks
06-09-2023, 05:33 AM
(09-10-2022 07:47 AM)jackpinion Wrote:  You can DEFINITELY monetize with other methods... I have over 10K designs up on Amazon Merch on Demand. I have one very popular YouTube channel running only YouTube shorts and all they show are models wearing all my different designs.

jack
I know this is a very old thread and post but i still gained lots of values from this.
Thanks

10.gif