37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-23-2017, 03:07 AM
XINEMAX video template
Can any body provide this pptx file just need effects ppts files

here is the website
12-24-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: XINEMAX video template
@ammohsin, you claim to be an "Uploader" as is shown below your user name but what exactly have you "uploaded/Shared" since you joined BBHF, over 4 years ago?? Maybe if you shared more and asked and took less, things would be a little easier here and people would feel like helping you out!
12-25-2017, 05:48 AM
(12-24-2017 02:48 AM)tinamou99 Wrote:  @ammohsin, you claim to be an "Uploader" as is shown below your user name but what exactly have you "uploaded/Shared" since you joined BBHF, over 4 years ago?? Maybe if you shared more and asked and took less, things would be a little easier here and people would feel like helping you out!

Thanks for the tip Bro

i've no idea how i earned this Uploader Badge i came online after a 2 years and few months , and this uploader where already here
12-26-2017, 05:29 AM
AnyBody have it just need parallax effect slide
12-26-2017, 05:16 PM
@ammohsin, as it's Christmas, what parralax effect are you looking for? There are many parralax themes.

Sport
Music,
Nature,
Cinematic,
Parralax Triangle,
Glitch.

Choose one and I'll upload it for you.
85.gif
07-31-2018, 01:35 AM
hi there !
What about those
Social Media Video Templates ?

promo 07 - Black Friday
or
promo 16 - sale clearance

MS
07-31-2018, 02:30 AM
@moonshadow, sorry but in my opinion, you deserve nothing. You've also been a member here sonce 2012 (!!!!) and shared NOTHING but ask for a lot. My view? Start sharing and you might just find that peoples attitudes changed about you and you may just get some of what you ask for! until then, don't expect to get any favors granted to you!

26.gif