24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2022, 11:21 PM
P a t i e n c e
. . . more patience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273eSvOwpKk
08-23-2022, 03:48 AM
RE: XAUUSD: Is 1000 to 2000 Pips Gain Possible Per Week?
(08-20-2022 11:31 PM)grert Wrote:  I traded gold last week following raja banks, mostly because i like his style of risk management. That alone really turned things around for me. Made 10% just trading ny open and news releases last week.

Getting hang up on number of pips and RR is what makes most traders fail. Master risk management, and trade with volume. When there is volume (ny, london, pre and during) and s/r is broken, with gold, and high vol pair like gy and indices like nasdaq/us30 etc. Sometimes you will ride massive moves enough to make you bank if you are patient and don't over trade.

Stick to that, always bank some profits when you got them and cut losses when the trade goes against you. And don't get all hung up on RR and pip count and fancy methods like OB etc. They are just another way to trade s/r and supply and demand levels.

That said I will be interested with you you have. Your claims are too unbelievable to me unless you can back them up with a detailed myfxbook account going back quite a few months.

But will be happy to eat humble pie. :)

Thats the way we roll.
Trade entry and take profit based on experience and common sense.
I do strive for a nice risk/reward by only taking certain setups, but still nothing is guaranteed. Its better to leave with a small profit instead of giving it all away.
I found thid out by making hundreds of trades, so I know what works better for me.
Everyone should find out what works for them by going through trial and error.
Trading is both simple and difficult.
Simple if you have a profitable strategy, but you to work hard to not mess it all up and go broke.
08-24-2022, 05:24 AM
interested
08-24-2022, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2022 11:06 AM by lightshines.)
Order Blocks Trades Explained

Conditions:
  • When the market is bearish, we look for SELL opportunities; when the market is bullish, we look for BUY opportunities.
  • On your swing high, look for the last candle that made the final pushup before going down to draw your order block; on your swing low, look for the final candle that made the final push down before going up to draw your box.
  • Set a pending order (sell or buy limit order as the case may be) on the 0.25 or 0.5 fib level (refer to the video for fib explanation) of the order block.
  • The stop loss is 2 pips above the order block box and the take profit is the swing low before the trade was tagged in (refer to the video).

If you have any questions, please comment on this thread and I will reply with an answer.

Note: There are some trades I classified as break-even trades, you can take those trades as loss trades because of the fact that we are trying to limit human intervention as much as possible. But If you still want to micro-manage your trade, you can still get better results as explained in the video.
08-24-2022, 05:15 PM
I just did a back test of the order blocks trading strategy between 3 pm yesterday and almost 8 am today and the video below shows the result

Will do a detailed explanation video on it later......
73.gif
08-25-2022, 01:51 AM
Great Sir,

Im sitting here with popcorn, but you will be more fun with forward testing or live trading with daily updated P&L. Anyhow good luck with whatever your trying to do.
08-25-2022, 02:50 AM
(08-25-2022 01:51 AM)mikie Wrote:  Great Sir,

Im sitting here with popcorn, but you will be more fun with forward testing or live trading with daily updated P&L. Anyhow good luck with whatever your trying to do.

Yes, it will really be fun to trade together live.

A trading room is what I am looking at and thinking about though.
08-25-2022, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2022 06:09 AM by mikie.)
Today I also made profits with my own strategy.

[Image: MCgxr5J]

[Image: 5kxFkqY]

5 entries one small loss and one exit before fill.
Humble hustler here because some days are less.

Good luck folks!

Here you go:

[Image: trades-2408.png]

[Image: tradesresult-248.png]
08-25-2022, 10:59 AM
(08-25-2022 06:03 AM)mikie Wrote:  Today I also made profits with my own strategy.

[Image: MCgxr5J]

[Image: 5kxFkqY]

5 entries one small loss and one exit before fill.
Humble hustler here because some days are less.

Good luck folks!

Here you go:

[Image: trades-2408.png]

[Image: tradesresult-248.png]

Good luck to you. But our subject of discussion on this thread is XAUUSD: possible to make 2000 pips a week. If you want to discuss your trade or anything outside the subject of discussion here, better to do that in another thread.
08-25-2022, 11:22 AM
(08-24-2022 11:02 AM)lightshines Wrote:  Order Blocks Trades Explained

Conditions:
  • When the market is bearish, we look for SELL opportunities; when the market is bullish, we look for BUY opportunities.
  • On your swing high, look for the last candle that made the final pushup before going down to draw your order block; on your swing low, look for the final candle that made the final push down before going up to draw your box.
  • Set a pending order (sell or buy limit order as the case may be) on the 0.25 or 0.5 fib level (refer to the video for fib explanation) of the order block.
  • The stop loss is 2 pips above the order block box and the take profit is the swing low before the trade was tagged in (refer to the video).

If you have any questions, please comment on this thread and I will reply with an answer.

Note: There are some trades I classified as break-even trades, you can take those trades as loss trades because of the fact that we are trying to limit human intervention as much as possible. But If you still want to micro-manage your trade, you can still get better results as explained in the video.

If you are interested in doing a live trade together to see the strategy in action, kindly signify in a comment below.
84.gif

54.gif