64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2022, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2022 09:57 AM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up Wow !!!
The Mods and Admin here are soooo great !!!

Especial thanks to Lala for the time and efforts made at helping members so kindly.

Thanks ever so much for adding this new section.

Hopefully it can pair up folks who could use help with SMALL and SIMPLE starts (like myself) with other folks who are willing to share such info.

So much of what is at BBHF is just TMI - and loaded with layers of complexities which confound those who DO NOT seek to make megabux.

In my pre-retirement years I had $100-$200 days pretty easily and pretty often.

NOW...my life is simpler and any bit of extra $ will be helpful - BUT:
At my age I do not desire the headaches of any full-time work and NO WAY does any long learning curve appeal to me.

So - maybe - just maybe some truly wonderful members will share openly here without needing to resort into big, deep secrets or trying to pitch those in need to spend when they REALLY desire only to get started in small ways.

TIA for any helpful threads here !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-27-2022, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2022 11:27 AM by Lumos.)
Question RE: Wow !!!
Wow again.

Nobody got nuttin to contribute here ?!?
(Or maybe folks prefer to avoid being seen as just starting out ??)
((And filling drives does NOT create MMO results all by itself.))

Related thread:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Fil...-fun-right

SOS and TMI are NOT our friends, after all this time I am 100% sure of that fact.

I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-27-2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Wow !!!
Thanks mate for starting this thread! I wonder even after 100 views no one even bother to comment! I assume the folks here in BBHF are having tough time earning small $$ a day so folks just comments on your thoughts on how we can start the ball rolling! I am into freelance web development, with more focused on integration and connecting different system. I browse around here to get a different perspective of how things works. I have to admit that I am a lazy bone and it's in fact this quote is absolutely truth " We don't act unless our ass in on fire". So maybe I will pickup and start applying the things I see or observe in the courses I see here.

Thanks mate @lumos for starting this thread, and I would suggest fellow members to add whatever helps, working, or your fears, problem are so we can alwaus have different view from fellow members. I do agree that the admin and the team are doing great work in helping all the folks out here! Cheers..
09-27-2022, 05:09 PM
My guess is that people who are just starting up have their reasons not to post, could be:

1) Lack of time
2) Insecurity that they are not on the right path
3) Afraid not their unique idea to be stolen

and similar.
I am sure that this section will stay within the 1-2 threads range.

Maximum 4 threads.
09-27-2022, 06:11 PM
I'm in! Just want to say thanks for all legend including Lumos, all Mods and Admins for starting this thread. Stay safe! May God/Allah blessing all of you!
27.gif
09-27-2022, 09:39 PM
thank you to Lumos, the Mods and Admins.
I am guilty of SOS believing that If I have that latest course on a disk somewhere I will suddenly become knowledagable instead of studying and taking action.
09-28-2022, 03:39 AM
Welcome Lumos as always, you deserve this section to be handle by you for being a newbie friendly to everyone.

Regards,
Lala
09-28-2022, 09:43 AM
Im just now seeing this.

Give it time.

I will post up a thread.

I always post up tutorials.
09-29-2022, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2022 05:23 AM by kafirbaz12.)
I love Lala. She is kind always present to help and do her outmost and of course you feel the grace upon her. A great person and humble.
And you lumos I appreciate and respect you a lot and I think you know it
10-01-2022, 11:27 PM
Oh yeah, I am SO in!

I’ve been focusing on the Gary Halbert 30 day Copywriting Challenge, per Gordon Shumway’s suggestion, and just found this discussion.

First a few words to help with SOS and TMI:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule not mine.

Rule #1: Learn the basics. Rule #2: First learn rule #1.

You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

When you feel life out of focus, always return to basic of life.

If come from inside you, always right choice. (failure is the only way to learn)

Aside from copywriting, old school is often the best option. Russell Brunson was one of the best places for me to start with online, and offline, business.

BTW, perhaps a small GB for black hat, Malaysian or IPFS hosting to store a collection of essential, beginner level, resources?

Also, perhaps we could start a thread for introductions where everyone lists what they can bring to the table (i.e. barter services for training etc. from within). For example, I need a little PHP help with the Edemam API for a local food pantry and can offer referrals etc. if successful.
26.gif

38.gif