79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-14-2017, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 04:18 AM by Theo1.)
Wow! Jay Abraham's MAGIC Lost Testimonial to Joe Karbo!
Holy Marketing!

I just dug up this simple 2 Page Testimonial that Jay Abraham wrote to Joe Karbo many, many moons ago- This simple 2 Page testimonial is so mesmerizing, so inspiring, that I guarantee you'll want to read it over a few times from the start, and then probably once a month at least just to keep your marketing motivational fires going!

If you want to know the REAL secret to Jay Abraham's gargantuan success over the past few decades, bringing in millions upon millions of dollars, well, Jay spills the SECRET right here, in crystal clear language- But I've NEVER heard him reveal this TRUE SECRET to his enormous success in any of his videos or audios!

(You'll probably also want to dig right in to Joe's Masterpiece "Lazy Man's Way to Riches" as well - Or maybe just continue to sit on the couch watching Oprah and eating bon-bons in your housecoat! -And yes, I mean this to you MEN as well! You know you like to lounge around in your housecoat!)

That reminds me of something I heard while listening to Marshall Sylver's "What Would a Millionaire Do" course a long time ago- He made a point like no other- Marshall said something like-

"Believe me, you CAN'T AFFORD Cable T.V. if you're not financially independent- Do I mean you can't afford the $80 bucks or so you pay for your bill? No, maybe you CAN afford THAT- But what you CAN'T AFFORD, is to spend ANY TIME wasted in front of that Boob Tube if you are not where you want to be financially...Think about it!"

Ok enough messing around- This will take you 1 minute to read, and see if a fire ISN'T lit up under you immediately!

Code:
http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/6qUpKKur/file.html
10-14-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Wow! Jay Abraham's MAGIC Lost Testimonial to Joe Karbo!
Theo1, wow I loved reading this...

This share really tells the importance of learning and implementing classics,
instead of following the next shiny object.

thank you for sharing this gem...+5 rep's added
10-14-2017, 05:16 AM
Thanks for share

add +rep
10-14-2017, 05:27 AM
Great inspirational share Theo rep added
GROOVEFUNNELS save $600 Off The Lifetime Price. $1397 Instead Of $1995 - Click Here for GrooveFunnels Discount link

10-14-2017, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 05:51 AM by Theo1.)
(10-14-2017 04:30 AM)blackhatspidy Wrote:  Theo1, wow I loved reading this...

This share really tells the importance of learning and implementing classics,
instead of following the next shiny object.

thank you for sharing this gem...+5 rep's added

Hey you just made one of the most important points I think Blackhatspidy- The importance of learning and implementing classics, etc.

You reminded me of something Dan Kennedy said in the 2009 Info-Summit, where Frank Kern had his special "Adults-Only" Evening with Frank Kern, which was actually pretty tame except for his **** joke and Frank casually enjoying a few glasses of whiskey or whatever that brown water was-

Dan spoke the next morning after Frank's "evening," and this is what Dan had to say about Frank:

"Frank said something last night to give credit where credit is due...this is the first time in the history of Kern's life that he's been used as a positive example twice in the same half hour let alone period.

But to give some credit where credit is due something Frank
said last night that is relatively unusual and is true about
Frank and it's my opinion. There is no coincidence. When
you see somebody with a big bank balance there's reasons why
they have a big balance and if they have a bigger bank
balance than you do there are reasons they have a bigger
bank balance than you do. And it's probably not your
unfortunate childhood or some genetic makeup. So Frank
made a comment last night about, now he didn't say it this
way, but about being a serious student of history of the
business you're involved in. And you may have not even
caught it, again, but he did say it I promise you.

And not a lot of people are but Frank is. He has great
curiosity about what went before and by before I don't mean
five hours ago or five weeks ago or even five years ago. I
mean 50 years ago. And the reason that curiosity is useful is
to stay in touch with the things that do not change."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-
12.gif
10-14-2017, 05:53 AM
Loved this, the old classics are to be studied, Barnham, Hill, and the others, go to google books, get the old copies of magazines from end of the 19th century and early 20th such as popular mechanics, look and study the direct response ad's and see how very little has changed maybe only the delivery of the message.
GROOVEFUNNELS save $600 Off The Lifetime Price. $1397 Instead Of $1995 - Click Here for GrooveFunnels Discount link

10-14-2017, 07:39 PM
(10-14-2017 04:08 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Holy Marketing!

I just dug up this simple 2 Page Testimonial that Jay Abraham wrote to Joe Karbo many, many moons ago- This simple 2 Page testimonial is so mesmerizing, so inspiring, that I guarantee you'll want to read it over a few times from the start, and then probably once a month at least just to keep your marketing motivational fires going!

If you want to know the REAL secret to Jay Abraham's gargantuan success over the past few decades, bringing in millions upon millions of dollars, well, Jay spills the SECRET right here, in crystal clear language- But I've NEVER heard him reveal this TRUE SECRET to his enormous success in any of his videos or audios!

(You'll probably also want to dig right in to Joe's Masterpiece "Lazy Man's Way to Riches" as well - Or maybe just continue to sit on the couch watching Oprah and eating bon-bons in your housecoat! -And yes, I mean this to you MEN as well! You know you like to lounge around in your housecoat!)

That reminds me of something I heard while listening to Marshall Sylver's "What Would a Millionaire Do" course a long time ago- He made a point like no other- Marshall said something like-

"Believe me, you CAN'T AFFORD Cable T.V. if you're not financially independent- Do I mean you can't afford the $80 bucks or so you pay for your bill? No, maybe you CAN afford THAT- But what you CAN'T AFFORD, is to spend ANY TIME wasted in front of that Boob Tube if you are not where you want to be financially...Think about it!"

Ok enough messing around- This will take you 1 minute to read, and see if a fire ISN'T lit up under you immediately!

Code:
http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/6qUpKKur/file.html

Perfect 10

This was a great read. Reps given.
10-15-2017, 05:10 PM
This amazing testimonial requires an amazing mega mirror.

Here is my personal one for all of you:

Size: 151 KB

Happydance
10-16-2017, 07:37 AM
Thanks A Whole Lot @Theo1...

You're a really RARE gem.
10-16-2017, 08:07 AM
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-The-Lazy-Man-s-Way-to-Riches-pack-classic-sales-ad-scan-Joe-Karbo-pdf?highlight=lazy+mans+way+to+riches
57.gif

23.gif