79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2020, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2020 03:41 PM by angelcrc7.)
RE: 'Winners' in the BS Uploaded PLR Sweepstakes for Udemy non-authors !!
[quote='smithnowt' pid='2955505' dateline='1579311538']
Thanks for keeping this thread alive Folks !!
[/quote]

Many thanks for your great contribution smithnowt and also thanks to slider1, smartys, The Samurai, manythanks, i_Love_Knowledge, Sagarbista, and other respected bros that are watching and warning about PLR, stolen or crap courses!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
01-18-2020, 12:21 PM
why not you report to udemy? udemy dont allow plr on their site. it's on their Tos. Use the report buttton to report to udemy so they will take notice !
01-18-2020, 12:24 PM
lol, Udemy is a shithole. Why would we need to do their job?
01-18-2020, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 01:02 PM by angelcrc7.)
[quote='Trafalgar Law' pid='2955534' dateline='1579314074']
why not you report to udemy? udemy dont allow plr on their site. it's on their Tos. Use the report buttton to report to udemy so they will take notice !
[/quote]

[quote='quijibo' pid='2955538' dateline='1579314275']
lol, Udemy is a shithole. Why would we need to do their job?
[/quote]

Many thanks bros! Both are right, actually!

We can report some courses that are evident PLR or crap courses with the correct advice by Trafalgar Law bro! If many of us report these PLR courses, this could be of great help.

But, without stress, because it is NOT our fault or responsibility, but from Udemy, to detect and delete this kind of courses, and to bring back high quality and better reputation to Udemy again; Quijibo bro is right too!

Peace and thanks for all your contributions bros!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
01-18-2020, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 03:09 PM by Lumos.)
There is a 'Report abuse' button at the very bottom of each course's SP, but I've never tried that one yet - will do so soon though...
Thanks for giving me reason to look for it Trafalgar Law !!!

BTW - since pewdemy goes on a user banning spree now and then, I've reported only 3 bad ones today and have no desire to draw any more attention to my account there.
8.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-29-2020, 11:24 AM
This isn't a winner in the sense of the PLR posters pointed out here - but maybe of another sort...

We have member scottp1956 here who appears to be a very prolific pewdemy poster named Scott Paton. (https://www.udemy.com/user/scottpaton/)

I've gotten into a couple of his 'courses' only to find that he is very self-congratulatory whilst talking endlessly and making sure that we all know what a phenomenal success he is.

His 'courses' are all over the map - from MMO to self-help to spiritual matters (IMO) and this makes me wonder=>
1 - If he really is some multi-millionaire, why make so many 'courses' ??
2 - How does he manage to be such an expert upon so very many subjects ??
3 - If his 'courses' are so great "Executive Producer (42 Podcasts, 100+ Udemy courses)", then why is his overall rating just 4.1 there ??

Yes - he is using the idea of making 'courses' by interviewing others who are supposedly experts, and it does seem that his main skill is being the talking head interviewer - but truly, what about any of it makes his stuff at pewdemy worth bothering with ??

Also worthy of note is that scottp1956 seems to post ALL of these 'courses' here with freebie coupons to get his numbers up, obviously.

This member just passes by his shares as none of them seem worth wasting my time on; just my opinion though - YMMV.
04-23-2020, 01:07 PM
I hope fellow members will take note of all that has been posted into this thread up 'till now !!
(Especially as pertains to those who make 'courses' out of interviews as posted just above this entry.)

Aside of that, here is the latest 'winner' of the uploaded PLR award:

Cyber Immunity
https://www.udemy.com/course/cyber-immunity/
How to transit from Cyber Security to Cyber Immunity?
What does it mean to protect before any historical information?
Created by Jouni Ruotanen

All slides and animations.
Meh.
04-23-2020, 01:18 PM
Really???

I posted the course to this forum but haven't walk thru yet coz busy in looking for other udemy courses/coupon. So, will skip this course to save my time...

Will also update your comment in the thread.

Cheers!
Reps+ are always welcome!
Happy Learning!
Jia Cheng bro.

My other posts that you might miss:
bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?action=finduser&uid=341124
04-23-2020, 01:33 PM
Thanks for your generous shares here Leejiacheng1 !!
My post here is NOT aimed at you in any manner, you are wonderfully generous.

When I see an interesting title in this section I will usually check it out (unless it is by that ScottP character, I skip all of his...), and when it has all the characteristics mentioned earlier in this thread, I then post it here as a 'winner'.

There have been MANY more of these sorts posted at pewdemy lately too - but I got so disgusted with so many that I took a break from this activity...
04-23-2020, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020 02:44 PM by leejiacheng1.)
Very appreciated your time for review the course randomly. Save many members' time and effort and also $ to skip that so-called "Winners" courses.

Respect and Reps+++!
50.gif
Reps+ are always welcome!
Happy Learning!
Jia Cheng bro.

My other posts that you might miss:
bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?action=finduser&uid=341124

35.gif