17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-19-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: Will Money Make You Happy?
If money wont buy you happiness, you just dont know where to shop
12-23-2022, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2022 03:37 PM by Lumos.)
Question RE: Will Money Make You Happy?
(12-19-2022 02:07 PM)GetStuffDone Wrote:  If money wont buy you happiness, you just dont know where to shop

OK.
Then for this moment, leaving aside one's very own (internal) peace and happiness - but instead with regard to knowing 'where to shop' specifically, I must ask=>

As someone who seems to know these answers, please inform the rest of us where we may shop to get:

=> Caring, devoted family;
=> Loyal, steadfast friends;
=> Business associates with honour and integrity.

These are the parts of living which nourish people's souls - and are usually quite the opposite of what mere money can genuinely acquire.

Yes - mere money IS able to 'buy' fakes of all the above, for a while and if living superficially ONLY is the desire, then goals are achieved and happiness is satisfied, for a time.

Kind of like buying 'services' at a brothel and calling that 'love'...
Or getting high on drugs to get that happy high.

Sadly when the buzz wears off one must either become a hard core addict, or resume living real life and seeking REAL goodnesses which simply are not sold in stores.

Anyone can buy material goods, and if ALL one desires is to have a house and a dog for their sole companion, then yes, these can be bought, but:
Most folks truly find their greatest comforts in other people caring for them and sharing parts of their lives.

Please do correct me if I am mistaken here ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

35.gif