49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2016, 06:20 AM
Why shopify??
Hello all,
I've been a member for around 8 moths now and have learnt loads (thanks bbhf) and just upgraded to Vip, which is amazing btw.

I am now concentrating on ecommerce via ali, but most courses on this use shopify stores, I was wondering what's so great about shopify?
I'm pretty decent and building sites using wp + woocommerce, I use thrive themes and my sites are well optimised, fast and good on page Seo.

So what am I missing? Why pay $$ a month for shopify when u can have a wp site up and running for around10$ a year?

Thanks
09-04-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Why shopify??
I am interested in this question too.

2 benefits i hear is that shopify provides great security for customer transactions as well as a range of apps which make selling easier.

If someone could come and explain in detail that would be really great.
09-05-2016, 09:17 PM
exactly, but you can get great security and loads of plugins for wp, so i can't see the difference really, except massive monthly cost for shopify!....
09-05-2016, 11:13 PM
The reason for Shopify is simple.... They (marketers) get affiliate commissions for users signing up and opening a store on their platform. Some of their commissions pay out up to $1500. So, you will see lots of ecommerce wso's, etc ... that all push Shopify as the "best" platform... Kinda like Hostgator and hosting....
09-06-2016, 07:50 AM
Ahh, that makes sense, didn't realise u could be an affiliate for shopify, thanks tokyo
51.gif
09-18-2016, 03:03 PM
I build wordpress ecom sites. Shopify is great for noobs that don't want to go too deep and just want things to be easy. The same can be said for WordPress but you can go as deep as you want with wp. WP + woocommerce is a great solution, but you don't even need that if you have a great marketing page and some paypal links you have a way to make money.
09-19-2016, 12:06 PM
yeah..this same thing wondering me before..but after introduced to several apps within shopify..i think its a good thing to let all of your stuff with in one platform that you can manage in one time.

but hey..its just my opinion..if you good on wordpress setup,just keep going with that.
wordpress is become a very versatile platform now a day.

almost any thing as plugin,you can find on it. :)
10-04-2016, 01:49 AM
Yes shopify is more easier than other . like you build wordpress on a website. their pricing also more reasonable than other with decent features

65.gif