37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-14-2021, 04:45 PM
Why my google adsenes kept decline my application
I have been in a very odd situation. I have one google adsense(call it Account A) which had been generating income for like 1 year until 2016. After the associated webiste lost its rankings, there was no income and Account A stayed inactivity. Then this account has been disabled by google. Last week when I tried to reuse it, it needs to reverify. All is good except that the associated site that I used to apply it has down. So I just applied for youtube adsense which does not need a working website. But I have tried 2 times, it kept getting decliened by google. Then I found out that i have another google adsense account(call it Account B) under same name, so i went ahead and closed Account B and tried again, still Account A got declined. Now I am out of idea what would be the reason.

i think the two possible solutions:
1): add a working website to Account A and try again. It got declined becase it has no site attached it?
2): use the Account B - i have close it, maybe I can reopen it and close Account A and use Account B to apply again and try my luck?

I am in need of your help! Any help would be appreciate it!

58.gif