20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-25-2012, 03:04 AM
Why is this Wonderful Forum Being Destroyed?
I have noticed since the forum came back online that most downloads now require a "thanks" and a post of some sorts. Does this not violate the whole principal of the Freebies section? After all if someone is required to give the uploader a "Thanks" and then make some type of post to the thread then is the product really free? I think not! not to mention the required posts, of which most are nothing more than a "thank you for this post" is this really providing quality content or simply clogging up the board?
Now let's add insult to injury, and say you provide a thanks and a post to get a product. Only to discover that the download link is dead.
I am sure I wll catch a lot of flack about this post, however, I for one hate to see the forum go in this direction.
If uploaders want to require that you do something in order to receive their download, then why not make a special section for these uploads and allow those memebrs to post their wares in that section and lets keep the Freebies section free which is what it was created to be.
04-25-2012, 03:33 AM
RE: Why is this Wonderful Forum Being Destroyed?
yip i agree with you jamsec as this thing is only increasing the reply count on the thread and thanks giving.. and nothing else. leechers still can take the product so i think its just a worthless thing..
04-25-2012, 03:48 AM
Yes, I agree with you james. This approach is really destroying this wonderful website. Clicking the thanks button and adding a post is useless and only clogging up the website with useless "thank you" posts. Moreover, leechers are not discouraged to get the offers since it only requires a simple activity that will not take more than few seconds. So, are you achieving your purpose? No.
Admin, please do something about this.
04-25-2012, 04:19 AM
The other thing I've noticed is that dozens of people post their useless 'thanks' messages, but when asked no one ever gets the URL for download.

This will destroy the board in a very short period of time, and I wonder if it's being done on purpose with just that intent?
04-25-2012, 05:05 AM
Ok. Moved your thread to proper section.
Now let me answer your questions/inquiries...
First and foremost your NOT required or your NOT forced to do it.

Lock system is MERELY and INTENDED for "Fast Deleted Shares" or files that was too large and are meant to be protected or a shares in which a sharer or an Uploader think that it's a "HIGH RISK" of being deleted fast.

Your saying this>>>
Quote:Now let's add insult to injury, and say you provide a thanks and a post to get a product. Only to discover that the download link is dead.

Ok. I was checking your profile now.
Joined date: Nov 2011
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 5 in 2 posts

I try to find all your thanks given,thank thread,thank posts, your current posts.

And i noticed you DID not even post to unlock.
Or your current posts doesnt even use the lock system
so how could you say such things that only to discover the link were dead already where in fact your NOT even tried it? Just made me curios somehow.
And what makes me another so curious were your already on the "TRUSTED LIST".. but look at your current thank given stats it shows only 1??? Sounds like your part of leechers to me. Sorry but it really shows since you bring this topic up, let me ENLIGHTEN you the GOOD side of the LOCK system,

1) It minimize the probability of getting download links being taken down easily! Much more on the cases of the download link posted was on this forum alone and not expose on other forum. It really prolong the life of the download links.
2) Even LEECHERS are forced to say THANKS. LOL. But why do i have to complain or worry with this? I am not a leecher at all. lol.

Personally i love the lock system since we really lessen links from being deleted FAST. Do not worry that much about posts that are being clogged or being spam hard. I will handle all this kind of problem and besides this forum were set to max number of 50 posts before it goes to page 2. So browsing for USEFUL posts was not really a BURDEN unless your lazy.

Yes i am aware this system would be ABUSED. BUT i am here EVERYDAY to monitor it.
I even mentioned it on the thread mentioned by the ADMIN this one:
Check post#19 what i mentioned here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-How-To-DO-Link-s-Protection-Attachment-s-Protection-Content-s-Protection?pid=171487#pid171487

And regarding post#4 by ArnieAbrahan, the content or download link is HIDDEN but once you did the 2 things mentioned: Press thanks and add your post/reply.
Go back on the thread or refresh your browser the download link will appear. Why bother pm or ask people for a download link where you yourself can get it!?

New REGISTERED MEMBERS or OLD members with zero posts or first time poster, i mentioned this to one of the members here before. If your FIRST TIMER POSTER, all your posts or threads were MODERATED and wont show UP.
But within less than 6+ hours ot 12 hours+ i managed to checked it and accepted it. SO the next time they post again it will not be moderated. Only applies if your a first timer poster here much more to new members. So i REPEAT if your a new member here and you post on one of the thread with the lock system, please be PATIECE cause download link will still be hidden not until your 1st posts was been accepted out from being moderated.
I hope its pretty clear what i mentioned here.

Any comments BAD/GOOD are still accepted.
Feel FREE to add it and i will enlighten you. :)
68.gif
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
04-25-2012, 05:24 AM
Lock system reveal leechers! nyahaha!
I have to agree with DIRECT DOWNLOAD
Because of this system i managed to download huge expensive and fast deleted IM courses even after day 3, link were still working not like before that it took a minute / an hour for link to be deleted fast and track down by the owner. Problem here with bbhf is that we have lot of members here who are leechers.
Or was just lazy to say thanks.
I even noticed the course i bought for $97 and exclusively shared here for BBHF was been copied and shared on IJ already and without even a credits but oh well i dont give a d*** worrying about this. I will continue to share "fresh shares" here that i DONT copy on any other forum, and i will surely make use of the LOCK system.
Sorry leechers but leechers are now going to say thanks or posts non quality posts.
Direct Download just a suggestion you can increase the minimum characters to 30 to 50 or to 100 characters then ban users spamming thread with nonsense posts. I will surely help in reporting members spamming thread with useless posts.
04-25-2012, 10:52 AM
I am not here to get into a debating contest with anyone. But my point being,that by placing stipulations on "Freebies" they are not really free. why not setup a special section for this type of download? I can see by the reponses that I am not alone in this belief. Now to answer your question. I did not attempt to download anything however I can read the threads and see what is going on. Additionally a required thanks is not real gratitude. I donated to this Forum for the very reason that it was going to be a fellsowhip and not a place of extortion. I see members that have joined in March made 30 posts and have 300 thanks or even more. (the numbers are not real in this example) but it makes the point BTW. As one post has already pointed out. you will not stop a true leacher and you certinately will not stop the owner. after all the title of the product and a link to the sales page is in almost every post. But in conculusion, if you have a group of memebrs that like the system. then setup a sction for it. and let's leave "Freebies" Free!
If an uploader wants to upload something that is expensive and he wants to put requirements on it then put it in the download with requirements section. BTW I thought that the VIP section was designed for this type of share and by doing this would encourage others to become VIP members.
04-25-2012, 10:59 AM
I see that someone decided to moderate this thread so I am curious to see if the posts that do not favor your oponion are allowed to be made public? Just curious.
04-25-2012, 11:52 AM
One of the things I like best about this forum is that so much is shared outside the VIP section. It isn't squirreled a way from people who can't afford to join.

I have been asking people to hit Thanks in my Facebook Blaster post to keep track of I have given a key to. If that is too much trouble to thank me and wait for me to get and deliver keys they need to go buy one. If I posted a key the key would work for about a day. 50 people would have the same key in a few hours. In 24 hours the key would be on 10 forums.

I understand why you don't like the system but I also understand why Administrator is locking up the links. I am the member of several forums and the ones that post shares have some sort of process you have to go through to see the link.

When I put up shares I always go back and forth about whether I should put it in VIP or in Freebies for everyone. If it turns out that people are unhappy hitting the Thanks button and posting, thinking that it is a form of payment, I will simply stop posting shares in the Freebies section.
04-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote: I donated to this Forum for the very reason that it was going to be a fellsowhip and not a place of extortion.
--> Who says your being EXTORTED here?!
First and foremost "THERE is NO lock system implemented on SUPERVIP SECTION(s)"..
All are FREELY to download there.

Quote: I see members that have joined in March made 30 posts and have 300 thanks or even more. (the numbers are not real in this example) but it makes the point BTW.
--> Are you sure about this? Then can you PLEASE point me who's user was that?
As far as i know this real. The only thanks stats that was been updated is Thor Aka Solar2010 when he requested it from his old account Taurus.
Now i really wanna know and can you please point me out who's user was that? hmmmm..
SO we can prove your point. I'll be waiting. Please name the user. I'll wait for your reply.

Quote: if you have a group of memebrs that like the system. then setup a sction for it. and let's leave "Freebies" Free!
If an uploader wants to upload something that is expensive and he wants to put requirements on it then put it in the download with requirements section. BTW I thought that the VIP section was designed for this type of share and by doing this would encourage others to become VIP members.
--> Problem here is there is NO such group that does it.
Let me ask you this question, are you willing to be the leader of that group?
I am seeing you stats now and i can see i am really disappointed. And i will doubt you will do that. Sorry.
Why why why you point this a BIG problem? I can only see this a big problem from leechers.
If your not interested with the product then don't waste your time with this.
Your misleading the vip section, i mentioned this already..
"First and foremost "THERE is NO lock system implemented on SUPERVIP SECTION(s)"..

All are FREELY to download there."
Your even a TRUSTED status, and as far as i know there are lot of an ADVANCED stuffs/advanced methods etc being posted there.! RARE methods and you had an access on it, then did you even bother to say THANKS? Looking your stats again. I says i DOUBT and it really SHOWS. Sorry!

Quote: I see that someone decided to moderate this thread so I am curious to
see if the posts that do not favor your oponion are allowed to be made
public? Just curious
--> Check post#5 and look what i mentioned below post#5.
And could you please broaden your thinking abilities.
Why would this thread EXISTS if opinions are not being made in public.

Yes i am aware there are some OBJECTIONS about this NEW system.
And it's for sure will be ABUSED that is why i am here.
MY dumping freebies will clean all this unneccessary duplicate thread/posts.

Check this thread created by Losille
I am looking the thread today it has 167 replies and
33,480 views.
Are you aware that this thread he created on 02-13-2012 08:44 PM
We're NOT yet covered by LOCK SYSTEM

You can check his thread again and tell me if you see LOCK SYSTEM that was been added.
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Facebook-Blaster-Pro

And yes there are NO LOCK SYSTEM implemented by HIM.
But look at the amount of thanks he got.
Not all shared topics/threads posted on FREEBIES section has LOCK SYSTEM.
And we are NOT even forcing anyone to do it.
I ONLY edited and added 2 protections like for
RAPID RANKING BLUEPRINT and Authority Site MODEL.
And until now, download links were still working fine.
DO not think about the negative that much. Think about the good side or the positive side of this system.
If your worried about spam posts, IGNORE it! I am here to handle it!.
Saying thanks and posting on a thread will NOT take you less than 30 seconds.
Do it as a mere respect or gratitude to the thread owner in keeping there threads ALIVE.
There are lot of good threads existing with so many VIEWS from users but sadly you can count the number of thanks HITTED. Purely leechers. But with this system, leechers will have to say THANKS.
Take it or leave it! Smile
77.gif
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
Closed

54.gif
Free counters!