30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Why We Should Stop Posting Direct Links
I myself have stopped posting direct links for a while now and I believe with good reason. Most people aren't stupid and will eventually find out.

Ripping the "members area" , a simple right mouse click and hit save this website, achieves the save thing without it being less detected that alot of people are on their site where they shouldn't be.

Latest example: I dump the html files, later the direct link follow, prolly with good intents, but what did it achieve a day later? Lockdown and better security.

I've seen it more and more lately, people become aware and protect their interests, wich is normal. So I would advice everyone not to take this lightly.

My 5 cents.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...LRRockstar
02-10-2017, 03:48 PM
RE: Why We Should Stop Posting Direct Links
You're spot on. You've hiked the number of Cents due to inflation? Biggrin
02-10-2017, 04:09 PM
(02-10-2017 03:48 PM)ShortCircuit Wrote:  You're spot on. You've hiked the number of Cents due to inflation? Biggrin

lol
02-10-2017, 04:33 PM
I never liked direct linking to content.

I used it in cases where I couldn't make mirror.

But it amazes me when I found the ripped training i posted and users were trying to find the base where it came from.

But I think direct kind should be avoided.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
04-11-2017, 11:45 AM
(02-10-2017 12:54 PM)Blackops Ninja Wrote:  I myself have stopped posting direct links for a while now and I believe with good reason. Most people aren't stupid and will eventually find out.

Ripping the "members area" , a simple right mouse click and hit save this website, achieves the save thing without it being less detected that alot of people are on their site where they shouldn't be.

Latest example: I dump the html files, later the direct link follow, prolly with good intents, but what did it achieve a day later? Lockdown and better security.

I've seen it more and more lately, people become aware and protect their interests, wich is normal. So I would advice everyone not to take this lightly.

My 5 cents.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...LRRockstar

I totally agree ... when download sources have direct links shared out then the traffic hit can cause the hosting company to notify the product owner to what is going on.

I have on occasion chastised a newbie for direct linking, but I have seen community members with some years experience also do the same.

Maybe there should be a compulsory test for new members to show that they know better? lol ... or a 5 day ban on anyone that post direct links? I can only hope.
15.gif
04-16-2017, 06:50 AM
I have uploaded a couple of things to try and help out but I do not know how to not direct link, is there a tutorial on this. I did check and write a post asking for directions on how to do it and no one answered me!

04-21-2017, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 10:27 PM by We Go.)
(04-16-2017 06:50 AM)just me Wrote:  I have uploaded a couple of things to try and help out but I do not know how to not direct link, is there a tutorial on this. I did check and write a post asking for directions on how to do it and no one answered me!

NOT DIRECT LINKING === download the file and upload to mega.nz (preferred by me) or other approved third party mirror like mirrorcreator com .

Hope that clarifies

What we DON'T want is situations like this

I ENCOURAGE ALL BBHF COMMUNITY MEMBERS
TO REQUEST THE REMOVAL OF ALL DIRECT LINKS
WHENEVER YOU SEE THEM
BEFORE THEY RUIN THE FORUM FOR ALL OF US !!
05-25-2017, 08:29 AM
SURE
Agreeded!!

(04-21-2017 03:25 AM)We Go Wrote:  
(04-16-2017 06:50 AM)just me Wrote:  I have uploaded a couple of things to try and help out but I do not know how to not direct link, is there a tutorial on this. I did check and write a post asking for directions on how to do it and no one answered me!

NOT DIRECT LINKING === download the file and upload to mega.nz (preferred by me) or other approved third party mirror like mirrorcreator com .

Hope that clarifies

What we DON'T want is situations like this

I ENCOURAGE ALL BBHF COMMUNITY MEMBERS
TO REQUEST THE REMOVAL OF ALL DIRECT LINKS
WHENEVER YOU SEE THEM
BEFORE THEY RUIN THE FORUM FOR ALL OF US !!
05-27-2017, 01:56 AM
This may sound crappy, but even to go so far as screen-shooting the sales page instead of linking to it. The reason being that traffic comes right back here on most links, though there are many that actually anonymize the links.
Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.
05-27-2017, 06:01 AM
For this reason, is why i posted this thread:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-templates

I found a dropbox folder with resources, but when I shared the direct link to the folder, the download capacity was hit within a half hour.

I am unable to mirror this myself until a week from now when I am back in the states.
64.gif

53.gif