5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-16-2014, 11:48 PM
Who does it really?
Hey community,

Im working now for about 3 years in the area of internet marketing.
I have proper knowledge in things like PPC, CPA, eMail Marketing and traffic generation through social media and with SEO, SEM for my own sites. (Making around 50$ - 100$ every month - NOT on autopilot)

Because Im working for a company full time as an consultant and want to switch into internet marketing FULL TIME and be my own boss, I have the following question:

Who does making a living through internet marketing alone and what are you doing? (e.g. eMail Marketing, CPA Marketing, etc.)

I would appreciate everyone who does making a living with internet marketing for an answer.

Best regards and have a nice day!
10-31-2014, 04:44 PM
RE:
I can only speak for myself, but... Money is relative. This seems to be a global community, great. Just understand that if you are leaving a full time job in the US or any other high cost of living area, and plan to replace your income by just doing online marketing, you will be competing with people more experienced, many if not most of which need far less money to live the life we are all chasing. With that said -IMHO- I would focus on creating your own hybrid mix of digital / local. Bridge the gap and sell to your community. Build it in your off hours, never project money, if you do, never act on financial projections until this work-from-home income exceeds your current income. Best of luck to you!

23.gif