44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2019, 04:21 AM
RE: Which article Rewriter is best?
I don't trust to any spinner or rewriter. All of them always give us several alternatives word in our paragraph and often loose the contextual meaning. Better you rewrite by your self, share your writing by your self. Don't use any backlink generator that will floading your mind with a bloody setting and so many add ons tools.
Just write and share by your self or by the help of any browser extension or add ons for sharing to any web 2.0 of social media.
01-17-2019, 06:57 AM
Totally agree with aidenaubrey, I have tried all the above mentioned spinners.

I can easily spot a spun article, and I doubt I am as clever as Google. You can use a spinner to shuffle your article but I still find I have to edit, correct and rewrite a lot of it.

I make a cheatsheet of paragraphs I cut from articles from google search about the subject on a word doc - on one monitor screen - then open another word doc on another screen.
Then I read the paragraphs, put them into my own words, normally much shorter than the original as I remove bombast and repetition.

When I am satisfied enough to put my name to it - it gets proofread by one of my children.
There are always a few changes necessary before the final version is allowed out.

Forget shortcuts - they come back and bite you.

'bombast' good word eh... lol
10-14-2019, 07:55 PM
(01-17-2019 06:57 AM)ceeworth Wrote:  Totally agree with aidenaubrey, I have tried all the above mentioned spinners.

I can easily spot a spun article, and I doubt I am as clever as Google. You can use a spinner to shuffle your article but I still find I have to edit, correct and rewrite a lot of it.

I make a cheatsheet of paragraphs I cut from articles from google search about the subject on a word doc - on one monitor screen - then open another word doc on another screen.
Then I read the paragraphs, put them into my own words, normally much shorter than the original as I remove bombast and repetition.

When I am satisfied enough to put my name to it - it gets proofread by one of my children.
There are always a few changes necessary before the final version is allowed out.

Forget shortcuts - they come back and bite you.

'bombast' good word eh... lol

Sounds perfect to me, thanks for sharing
Happydance Happydance Happydance Thanks
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams
10-14-2019, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2019 10:08 PM by bketten.)
I use Article Rewriter Wizard. I rewrites the articlee so it pretty much looks and reads the same but looks unique to google and copyscape as it encodes some words or uses coded lettering or something all i know is i don't have to do any rewritong unless it is written badly in first place. It is a one time price and you download it to your computer and they let you try before you buy. BTW the free version works forever and you can do up to 15 different articles at one shot more than enough for me
10-21-2019, 06:02 AM
Hi

mostly are paid re writer article are paid site is any free site
30.gif
02-17-2020, 11:41 PM
8 voted for Spin Rewriter - wow
7 voted For The Best Spinner - cool
4 Voted For Spinner Chief - Ok
3 Voted For Word AI - Hmmm
1 Voted For Spin Chim -Hehe
02-20-2020, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2020 08:50 PM by AmazingHulk.)
I have tried Spin Rewriter, The Best Spinner, and WordAi and neither of them can be used on professional website for content.

Too much editing is needed and spun content often doesn't make any sense.
05-12-2020, 03:22 AM
Yeah none of those spinners are suitable for top tier campaigns. For like Tier 3, the content will be alright. 32emo
05-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Word AI is better but they all give you the same results.
05-12-2020, 09:36 PM
Content spinners are built to support mass link building. Using them to post on a proper website is something I won't do.
20.gif

44.gif