75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-17-2016, 06:48 PM
Where to send traffic?
I have a video about young men in public getting crafty kisses from girls on YouTube that is getting 2000 views a day from Spanish visitors, my link in description is getting clicked on 200 times per day on average.
I have the link redirect to a click-bank Spanish affiliate site about how to seduce woman.
I have tried redirecting straight to 3 different products over the last 3 days but am not getting any sales, not even order impressions. Can anyone advice on best method (presell etc)to get sales and any suggested affiliate products I could try. I can also promote amazon and Ebay products, thanks
07-16-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Where to send traffic?
What if you created a presell page and then had someone translate it to spanish on Fiverr?
07-21-2016, 01:59 AM
Always Always Always send ANY traffic to a squeeze page with a free gift to collect email addresses.

Next within your autoresponder, give your subscribers valuable related information.

Promote Clickbank products withing your messages in your autoresponder.

This is how to make $200, $300 or more per day!
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
07-23-2016, 10:09 PM
your problem is you redirect users to the direct sales affiliate link , this is not good because users need something to convince him to stay in your website here the the role of squeeze page comes he write his email and get the free ebook about dating and within this ebbok you add you affiliate link like you said on the ebook " if you want more indepth dating secrects click here to claim your professional guide " and then the user will love to buy your product . i hop you had learn somting from my replay , happy money making
07-25-2016, 01:52 PM
(07-21-2016 01:59 AM)show Wrote:  Always Always Always send ANY traffic to a squeeze page with a free gift to collect email addresses.

Next within your autoresponder, give your subscribers valuable related information.

Promote Clickbank products withing your messages in your autoresponder.

This is how to make $200, $300 or more per day!
Thanks and agree with you it`s really great advise.
44.gif

69.gif