78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2013, 12:31 PM
Where are all the 'cool kids'?
So I haven't seen anything from Anton or JohnnyShadow lately...... did they follow Wacko and move on?? Does anyone know?? I haven't seen them on the few other boards I cruise thru every once in awhile.....
03-31-2013, 12:55 PM
RE:
I dont think so. I saw a comment from @Anton in a thread some days ago and about @JohnnyShadow here is a recent thread of him: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...BUSINESSES

They must be very busy like I'm too.
Remember to never get brainwashed. Get educated!! Cuz knowledge is freedom.
03-31-2013, 12:58 PM
RE:
We still have Model.....

Maybe some of them busy with their Jobs...or money making :-)
03-31-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Where are all the 'cool kids'?
(03-31-2013 12:31 PM)ShadowMaster Wrote:  So I haven't seen anything from Anton or JohnnyShadow lately...... did they follow Wacko and move on?? Does anyone know?? I haven't seen them on the few other boards I cruise thru every once in awhile.....
~~~

Here is your chance to step up and become a "cool kid"!

PS. This aint the right section for posting!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
03-31-2013, 07:33 PM
RE:
I am here lol
71.gif
I Hate n00bs
04-01-2013, 12:23 AM
RE:
Im Here!

It´s just that BBHF is still not hiring full time members to find and share stuff @ here!

So.......gotta do my own stuff aswell from time to time!
04-01-2013, 03:10 AM
RE: Where are all the 'cool kids'?
(03-31-2013 04:39 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  
(03-31-2013 12:31 PM)ShadowMaster Wrote:  So I haven't seen anything from Anton or JohnnyShadow lately...... did they follow Wacko and move on?? Does anyone know?? I haven't seen them on the few other boards I cruise thru every once in awhile.....
~~~

Here is your chance to step up and become a "cool kid"!

PS. This aint the right section for posting!
Steppin up as steppin can.... and I've got kids older than most of you kids on this board, so I'm just cool......

I posted it here because this is where we see them most of the time...... so hopefully they or their fans would see it due to the exposure....

Thanks for the replies....

40.gif