61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2022, 04:35 PM
What was your method to Earn your First $100 online?
I hope this discussion will give newbies some inspiration to make attempts at making money online.

I got into affiliate marketing way back when ranking websites in search engines was an easy game. I made my first $1000 by promoting the ClickBank product "Rich Jerk". I purchased a domain containing the words "Rich Jerk", created a home page similar to that of the original website, and added a blog to make the ranking easier. My website was raking next to the original website and I was making 3-4 sales every day,

It is still possible for newbies to make money with ClickBank, JVzoo, or WarriorPlus products without investing a dime. One such method is "launch jacking", where you find products that are about to get launched soon and make review videos on Youtube.

Go to muncheye.com then find a product that will launch soon. Then go to the product JV page to get your affiliate link and affiliate material (banners, email swipe, videos, etc). Using that material, you can create your product review video on YouTube or create a blog post.

It is easy to rank such videos on Youtube for keywords related to the product review, You can then offer a bonus deal to attract potential buyers to your affiliate link. You get targeted free traffic for that product that can convert into sales.

So, what is your method that can help a newbie to make some easy money online?
09-28-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: What was your method to Earn your First $100 online?
Amazon affiliate traffic. I managed to generate 350$ USD with direct paid traffic my first week and because I didn't really know what I was doing I couldn't recreate my results. I wasn't sure which traffic source I was getting the right traffic from and after another month got frustrated and quit. Then I managed to make a few 1000 writing articles on Fiverr.... but I found the amount of time I was spending ( I was actually writing articles, no auto writing) was to much. But if you are looking for really good cash for time I was making good money writing University papers for students with a b+ guarantee ;) I am actually thinking about doing that again but using AI to speed it up....
09-28-2022, 06:21 PM
back in 2010 i was uploading pdf's with ClickBank guides to torrent sites
to find out more -> Click Here

Happydance
09-29-2022, 04:53 AM
@danguy, you can try EssayBot.com which is an essay writing assistant powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI). Given the title and prompt, EssayBot helps you find inspirational sources, suggest and paraphrase sentences, as well as generate and complete sentences using AI.
09-29-2022, 12:07 PM
Amazon Kindle!
41.gif
09-29-2022, 02:17 PM
Lightbulb RE: What was your method to Earn your First $100 online?
I wish to clarify a wee bit here.
My goal in suggesting the creation of this section was to make it about both small and simple ideas.
(All credit and Thanks go to the Mods and Admin for their willingness in making it happen !!)

I see loads of BBHF members pointing at kindle ebooks and from all I have seen that effort is neither small, nor simple as well as having to deal with the big A, which is a toss up IMO.

@Sikandar:
I looked at EssayBot and parts of their site are broken and they show zero pricing info while wanting an immediate sign-up to get any more info, so:
Will you kindly give us more info about their services and pricing ??
Thanks

Having considered CB, W+ and JVZ Aff. promotions early on - I was strongly turned off to those places as they are mostly filled with stuff I refer to as 'guru turds'.

At my age and place in life honesty and integrity mean more to me than simply turning a buck.

In what this world has become since ~2019 my POV is that as long as I've got a decent place to hang my hat, enough food to avoid hunger and a good book to read I am quite content.

-IF- and -WHEN- something small, simple AND honourable comes along enabling me to have even $20-$50 returns now and then WITHOUT needing to work for $5/hour...
THAT is my measure for a thing I'll be interested in doing.

Until I see and grasp such an opportunity...I can wait.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-30-2022, 01:09 AM
I will second the kindle method. I wrote a book back in 2013 that took a weekend to write. Initially it was making about $300 per month on average, then dropped down to almost nothing. It was a tour guide.
I never followed up with more books or updated it. I should have done both as per my plans, but got lazy.

Technically that was not my first $100 I made. The first $100 I made was with teaming up with an existing marketer and helping him make products. I did the creating/coding and he did the selling.
09-30-2022, 03:27 AM
(09-29-2022 02:17 PM)Lumos Wrote:  @Sikandar:
I looked at EssayBot and parts of their site are broken and they show zero pricing info while wanting an immediate sign-up to get any more info, so:
Will you kindly give us more info about their services and pricing ??
Thanks

Well, most AI writing tools will suggest paragraphs matching your title and initial paragraph. You'll have to go through the suggested paragraphs and select the ones which you think are appropriate. I could find this short tutorial on how to use essaybot. Hope it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otshB6ohRu4
09-30-2022, 12:55 PM
Question RE: What was your method to Earn your First $100 online?
AI is the fad of 2022, much like what hula hoops became in 1958;
Make a SAAS, claim it uses 'AI' to effortlessly do all the work instead of the wetware at the PC, and whammo - $$$ will fly in.

My query here about EssayBot was more aimed at their 'plans' and pricing, which seem only viewable by members - which I am not.

Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-01-2022, 11:55 PM
My first was to teach local authors the value of a sales funnel w/ email list in the late 90's then offer to do it for free as proof of concept in trade for the Amazon commissions.

Only made ~$100/mo to start but built a large network of contacts in the publishing industry.

Always work for what you can learn, not just what you can earn.
60.gif

36.gif