33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-22-2022, 10:23 PM
What to sell them?
Hi Guys,

So after many years I see all the products and courses and somehow I get the feeling more and more they are mostly kind of useless.. or they are all like:
Make money by selling "how to make money" or
makes sales by selling "how to make sales" or
my cash machine by selling "my cashmashine" or
my Affliate Course by selling "how to use my affiliate links" to make you money..

The perpetual selling..

But I wonder what is sustainable and really useful for clients?
Some software is useful and I know many softwares by now.

However Iam a little bit lost right now and after seeing over 10000 websites (webdesign) and over 1000 Products etc. I feel its all the same BS somehow with no real value...

What products or services are the best for selling to online coaches?

There are many products or services that can be effective for selling to online coaches, depending on their specific needs and preferences. Here are a few examples of products or services that may be particularly useful for online coaches:

Coaching or training programs: Online coaches may be interested in purchasing coaching or training programs that help them to improve their skills or learn new techniques. These could include courses on specific coaching methods, training on how to use technology or software, or programs on how to build and grow a coaching business.

Marketing and sales tools: Online coaches may need to market their services and sell their coaching packages or programs. Marketing and sales tools, such as email marketing software or customer relationship management (CRM) software, can help coaches to reach and engage potential clients and manage their sales efforts more effectively.

Business management tools: Online coaches may need to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Business management tools, such as project management software or invoicing software, can help coaches to organize their work, assign tasks, and track progress.

Technology and software: Online coaches may need to use technology and software to deliver their services, such as video conferencing software or online course platforms. These tools can help coaches to connect with clients and deliver their services effectively.

Professional development resources: Online coaches may be interested in purchasing resources that help them to improve their skills or learn new techniques. This could include books, courses, or webinars on coaching methods, business development, or personal growth.

By offering products or services that meet the specific needs of online coaches, businesses can effectively sell to this audience and help them to succeed.

This is clear... but wich products specifically would you recommend?

Any great Ideas or Links will be rewarded either with other Premium Knowhow or even Cash if it really brings cash :)

Best regards
Nothing happens until YOU - THINK/MOVE/ACT/DO/ACHIEVE IT!
Get back and stay on the Way to Success - only Results matters!
☑️
12-27-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: What to sell them?
kinda depends on the niche and what experience the coach is. it's like any other business though. they will want to see an roi. this is going to be more important to them than any tool that could help with efficiency. another thing people miss is because it's like any other business, learning the right mindset is #1 in my opinion. it's not a sellable option though when most people like to just skip that part.

so knowing that it's about the roi, the business would need a website and a social media presense with eventual REAL followers who are interested in the content. new coaches just getting started aren't going to want to invest in anything to imrpove themselves at first when focusing on the business. they are just there to sell their knowdge they have NOW. later on they may choose to invest in that stuff and keep up with the time to upsell their current clients. it doesn't even have to be in the same niche. just has to be related to it in some way

if i was going to sell to coaches, i would start with the new coaches personally because there will be more opportunities to help them but the one big disadvantage to that is they probably don't have a lot of money to spend. coaching is a fad right now and a lot of people are getting on that band wagon so focusing on these people it would be important to have the mindset to truly help them succeed and be patient for the money to come in later rather than focus on big ticket stuff and established coaches.

a lot of people will preach the big ticket stuff but i think those people are fools. they are trying to trick people and fool people by saying that is where the money is. i can write a book on why that is not true. there are exceptions but the whole process would have to be extremely organized in a very unique way to actually be helpful to coaches and fulfill their needs

15.gif