77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-29-2011, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2011 07:36 AM by tobler1.)
What's good? I'm new to BH methods
I've always been interested in BH methods because I'm a pretty lazy person =]
I stumbled upon this site a couple days after I discovered a forum leaking BH methods from private forums. I downloaded lots of eBooks and read most of them and started developing methods of my own by combining/refining other people's methods. I would be happy to contribute and mostly learn from this site.

I pretty much wasted the first year of my college life getting stoned and partying it up, but I've decided to take school seriously. Are there any college courses I can take that correlate with the content and the methods used in this site such as HTML5.
06-29-2011, 09:39 AM
RE: What's good? I'm new to BH methods
Quote:Why Google Should Learn to Love Black Hat SEO

Google should learn to love black hat SEO. In fact – they should embrace it. They should make it a central pillar of their entire strategy. Shock horror gasp! I know. Let me present my case. I think it’s a pretty good one. But first, let me tell you my yarn as to how I got started thinking about this issue.

It all started around March of this year when I decided that it was about time I learnt to code. To encourage this pursuit I decided to pick web development (django/python style) – and I thought I might as well try to turn a coin at it while I do it. So I’ve been working at writing an application which adds some value in the affiliate space. It’s not very high minded, and I certainly don’t think I’ve contributed anything yet that is worthwhile (hence I haven’t turned any coin yet) – but that’s okay. I’m just trying to learn to code.

But although it’s okay if I don’t actually turn a coin in this endeavour, since my primary aim here is learning, still I was a bit dismayed to learn of some of the forces arrayed against me. The most upsetting of these are the blackhat seo marketers. After noticing some funny looking websites appearing in the search results for some of my targeted keywords, I began to peer into their strange, dark world.

I should note at this point that I’m not going to link to any of the sites that I found, nor name that particular black-hat seo marketer that I’ll primarily be talking about. Ultimately my reason for this is that I don’t believe in trial by internet. This alone would be enough to prevent me from releasing the information about who I was talking about. But of course, I actually believe these people shouldn’t be vilified – and that it’s in all our interests NOT to vilify them. But before I explain myself on this point, we need to go deeper into the rabbit hole.-

That is quoted from Daniel Haggard while i was searching for an advantage of Blackhat.
So far for me the advantage of blackhat is SAVING your MONEY cause you will be able to get things in warrior forum offer (WSO ebooks) for FREE :) Then i always love to find some ways ,a blackhat ways method that help me earn somehow include exploit,advanced methods,etc.

There's more being a blackhat and day by day i am loving it :)
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-

75.gif