23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2011, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2011 11:33 AM by ShowTime.)
What it takes To be A MOD?
Hey dear Admin and other mods...

I would love to be a MOD of this Forum. This is a new forum but I am sure this is Going to grow high. I see there is a HUGE shortage for mods here. I would like to know what it takes to be a Forum Mod?
07-02-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: What it takes To be A MOD?
What kind of a crude joke is this?admin of the forum?how old are u kid?
07-02-2011, 07:31 AM
come on mad, give a chance, his doing a great job over here

keep it up surajmuralee3033, and hope to see you the other side soon

cheers
07-02-2011, 11:33 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOLOLOL.... I Just Made A Spelling Mistake... No Prob... Changed the ADMIN to MOD :)
07-03-2011, 04:28 AM
Lol there are more guys here who deserve to be a MOD more than you do, 58no Practically that's the truth. Plus, Would Admin trust anyone so easily to give them the mod status? Considering new comers of this forum will turn chaotic if they are given the post of MOD cos what our admin does is RIP other forums, Admins of other forum will be plotting our downfall and the Server change was one of such occurence of their plans . Trying to be a mod that to by an non-upgraded member you got to be kidding me 10rofl .
13.gif
07-03-2011, 02:07 PM
(07-03-2011 04:28 AM)RockSt★Я Wrote:  Lol there are more guys here who deserve to be a MOD more than you do, 58no Practically that's the truth. Plus, Would Admin trust anyone so easily to give them the mod status? Considering new comers of this forum will turn chaotic if they are given the post of MOD cos what our admin does is RIP other forums, Admins of other forum will be plotting our downfall and the Server change was one of such occurence of their plans . Trying to be a mod that to by an non-upgraded member you got to be kidding me 10rofl .

Oh, I didn't know that I should be a VIP to be a mod. But, have you guys read my MAIN THREAD 7wondering ...

I WAS ASKING THE SPECIFICATIONS TO BE A MOD>>> WHAT IT TAKES 18dull ... So, That I CAN ACHIEVE IT...
07-03-2011, 05:16 PM
(07-03-2011 02:07 PM)surajmuralee3033 Wrote:  
(07-03-2011 04:28 AM)RockSt★Я Wrote:  Lol there are more guys here who deserve to be a MOD more than you do, 58no Practically that's the truth. Plus, Would Admin trust anyone so easily to give them the mod status? Considering new comers of this forum will turn chaotic if they are given the post of MOD cos what our admin does is RIP other forums, Admins of other forum will be plotting our downfall and the Server change was one of such occurence of their plans . Trying to be a mod that to by an non-upgraded member you got to be kidding me 10rofl .

Oh, I didn't know that I should be a VIP to be a mod. But, have you guys read my MAIN THREAD 7wondering ...

I WAS ASKING THE SPECIFICATIONS TO BE A MOD>>> WHAT IT TAKES 18dull ... So, That I CAN ACHIEVE IT...

Well as a matter of fact, if you do a case study of how TheDonator became a MOD he was the top most contributer,he would shell out Mo like water and keep on contributing to the SuperVIP community also very helpful around the SuperVIP room So the fact here is how much you spend towards the community, This is for the only reason that if you do something bad to the community turn chaotic, Then you will have something to lose your hard earned money which is a fact, Rather if they happen to appoint you as such without you doing any contribution what-so-ever and you turn chaotic then you wouldn't have nothing to lose. This is a plain old fact. Moreover you must gain Lala's trust he is second to the admin, Bear it.
07-03-2011, 06:05 PM
I still cant believe i have 0 rep..haha.
07-03-2011, 07:13 PM
(07-03-2011 05:16 PM)RockSt★Я Wrote:  
(07-03-2011 02:07 PM)surajmuralee3033 Wrote:  

Well as a matter of fact, if you do a case study of how TheDonator became a MOD he was the top most contributer,he would shell out Mo like water and keep on contributing to the SuperVIP community also very helpful around the SuperVIP room So the fact here is how much you spend towards the community, This is for the only reason that if you do something bad to the community turn chaotic, Then you will have something to lose your hard earned money which is a fact, Rather if they happen to appoint you as such without you doing any contribution what-so-ever and you turn chaotic then you wouldn't have nothing to lose. This is a plain old fact. Moreover you must gain Lala's trust he is second to the admin, Bear it.

Thanks... I understand what you mean... But you ain't seen nothing yet. Busy with the stupid exams 34fubar ... After that... IRANJAVA... BHT... BHW... MMD... .AKA ALL SHOULD BEWARE 15evilgrin 15evilgrin 15evilgrin

16.gif