10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2014, 11:17 AM
RE:
There is zero difference in the fundamentals of marketing and copywriting online or off.

The copy in million dollar mailings has been tested and proven in BILLIONS of dollars worth of sales in all kinds of niche markets.

Copy sells products by mail order and copy sells products over the internet. The internet is mail order, it's just a different medium.
09-26-2014, 08:35 PM
RE:
Thank you NC. I guess the mailing part of it threw me off. But you're right, the only difference is the medium by which the content is delivered. Max reps to you sir! Cool
09-27-2014, 04:24 AM
RE:
Whenever the topic of copywriting comes up, I don't hesitate to recommend a "hard copy" of million dollar mailings. It's like a gigantic atlas of proven copy as the name says.

That and breakthrough advertising are absolute gold. Nothing compares to them.
10-11-2014, 06:03 AM
RE:
(09-26-2014 05:56 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Start with that 4 book thread no matter what type of copy you are writing, whether it's for yourself or clients.

Those fundamentals will build the foundation that so many others never go through. This is why so much copy online sucks. Most people ignore anything older than a year like there's some kind of expiration date. MASSIVE mistake.
Hello NC, thankyou for the reply and advice.

I suppose you're talking about this thread.. correct? - http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-4-Co...loody-Rich
10-11-2014, 07:47 AM
RE:
(10-11-2014 06:03 AM)Draxler Wrote:  
(09-26-2014 05:56 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Start with that 4 book thread no matter what type of copy you are writing, whether it's for yourself or clients.

Those fundamentals will build the foundation that so many others never go through. This is why so much copy online sucks. Most people ignore anything older than a year like there's some kind of expiration date. MASSIVE mistake.
Hello NC, thankyou for the reply and advice.

I suppose you're talking about this thread.. correct? - http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-4-Co...loody-Rich
Yes, grab everything I recommend in that thread.
78.gif

11.gif