56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-28-2011, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2011 06:30 AM by fad3r.)
What are your favorite wordpress plugins?
New to wordpress and there are about a zillion plugins. What are everyone's favorites? So far I like yoast.
11-28-2011, 06:45 PM
RE: What are your favorite wordpress plugins?
For SEO:
All In One SEO Pack
Google XML Sitemaps
Search SearchTerms

For Other:
WP-Pagination
WP-PostViews
WP-PostRatings

I use this as default on all my wordpress sites.
11-29-2011, 01:06 AM
Thanks. I am trying to compile a list. there seem to be a zillion of them
11-29-2011, 01:41 AM
There are so many. It depends on your need and how do you manage your beloved WP blog.
Let me share 2 of my favourite plugins:
  • WP comment ninja - Turn any spam comments, be it old or new into various of your post/page links.
  • Spam Free Wordpress (Comment spam blocking plugin that uses anonymous password authentication to achieve 100% automated spam blocking with zero false positives, plus a few more features.)
For the 2nd, I tested it last week and I managed to stop the auto-commenting.

Cheers!
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
11-29-2011, 01:44 AM
For me it will be to eventually build sites that will rank and do affliate marketing with them. It seems there are a TON of greyhat ones it is hard to narrow down what is what (especially at the rate they get shared on this forum lmao). Very overwhelming. There was a thread on BHW about it so I figured i would ask here also
49.gif
11-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Bestblackhatforum is unique unlike any other forum out there. Bestblackhatforum Supervip section is the king of all forums VIP where Bestblackhatforum has no DSN list unless the member wanted to declare as a must buy product.

Other forum try to sell something to the member. Bestblackhatforum didn't. Tell me, did you ever receive a single promotion from Bestblackhatforum? None! Nadda! Never!

A forum has a heavy discussion not because it is running by nice people in the top management, it is because the active participation from many innocent members, whereas they are at the end being sold sooner or later.

We participate in such a forum is for sharing and improve our knowledge in regarding making money online. Other than that, at the end. Bestblackhatforum is your destination or home.

Nevertheless, it is up to you of how you look at a thing and be your own good judgement.
Have an awesome day
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
11-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Wtf are you even talking about. Are you insane? Hvae you been drinking?
12-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Definately add Easy WP SEO to that list (I'm not affiliated with them). That plugin increased my on page SEO big time!

Also, get Wordpress SEO by Yoast.
12-13-2011, 10:07 PM
My favorite is all in one SEO pack.
12-13-2011, 10:08 PM
all in one Seo pack is my favorite!! it is just awesome!
42.gif

49.gif
Free counters!